Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 287th day of the year 2000. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,503 days or 6.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 21, 2032.
If a dog named Shepherd - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shepherd will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shepherd will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1939Melinda Dillon
- 1940Chris Farlowe
- 1942Pamela Tiffin
- 1949Leona Mitchell
- 1952John Lone
- 1958Derri Daugherty
- 1968Tisha Campbell-Martin
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1820John William Dawson, Canadian geologist and academic (d. 1899)
- 1825Charles Frederick Worth, English fashion designer, founded House of Worth (d. 1895)
- 1923Faas Wilkes, Dutch footballer (d. 2006)
- 1927Turgut Özal, Turkish engineer and politician, 8th President of Turkey (d. 1993)
- 1940Pharoah Sanders, American saxophonist and bandleader
- 1942Rutanya Alda, Latvian-American actress
- 1958Derri Daugherty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs)
- 1971Kira Reed, American actress and producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Benjamin Clapp, American drummer (Baptized By Fire, Skeleton Key, and Amfibian)
- 1980Magne Hoseth, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Conner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Rinchinbal Khan, Emperor Ningzong of Yuan, becomes the Khagan of the Mongols and Emperor of the Yuan dynasty, reigning for only 53 days.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1892Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
- 1929Jože Plečnik unveils his memorial to Napoleon on the Square of French Revolution, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 1944World War II: Riga, the capital of Latvia is occupied by the Red Army.
- 1946France adopts the constitution of the Fourth Republic.
- 1970Fiji joins the United Nations.
- 1977Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Balfour, Nana Owada, Valerie Bertinelli, Brittany Daniel, Preston Foster, Lord Buckley, Stephen Boyd, Shaun Fleming, Olga Lowe, Martina Topley-Bird.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 2000 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1999. Your score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 13th October 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 287th day of 2000
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 255
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1976 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1999 (-108)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (October 14, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.X.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1946 – Jim Keays, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (The Masters Apprentices and Cotton Keays & Morris) (d. 2014); May 17, 1926 – Cicely Berry, English actor and director; February 25, 1959 – Carl Marotte, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110