Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 286th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1912Cornel Wilde
- 1923John C. Champion
- 1962Kelly Preston
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
- 1967Kate Walsh
- 1969Rhett Akins
- 1993Kaito Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1923John C. Champion, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1994)
- 1924Moturu Udayam, Indian activist and politician (d. 2002)
- 1926Ray Brown, American bassist and cellist (d. 2002)
- 1933Raynald Fréchette, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 2007)
- 1963Chip Foose, American engineer and television host
- 1964Christopher Judge, American actor and producer
- 1964Nie Haisheng, Chinese general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1968Carlos Marín, Spanish singer and actor (Il Divo)
- 1992Aaron Dismuke, American voice actor
- 1994Hinako Sano, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1845A majority of voters in the Republic of Texas approve a proposed constitution that, if accepted by the U.S. Congress, will make Texas a U.S. state.
- 1911Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn, becomes the first Governor General of Canada of royal descent.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1929Jože Plečnik unveils his memorial to Napoleon on the Square of French Revolution, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juan Karlos Labajo, Franziska Liebing, Gino Cervi, Rina Aizawa, Mary Steenburgen, Hugh Paddick, Mary Birdsong, Stephen Chow, Jonas Renkse, David Clayton-Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 13, 2003.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1991 – Betty Who, Australian singer-songwriter; April 7, 1915 – Stanley Adams, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1977); August 30, 1985 – Joe Inoue, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983