Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1926. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,001 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,334 days or 31.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 22, 1958.
If a dog named T-Boy - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 T-Boy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like T-Boy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Gerard Murphy
- 1949Katy Manning
- 1953Greg Evigan
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1969David Strickland
- 1970Hiromi Nagasaku
- 1970Jon Seda
- 1974Shaggy 2 Dope
- 1977Carmen Soo
- 1987Jay Pharoah
View the complete list of October 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1257Przemysł II of Poland (d. 1296)
- 1892Sumner Welles, American politician and diplomat, 11th Under Secretary of State (d. 1961)
- 1898Thomas William Holmes, Canadian sergeant and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1950)
- 1925Clancy Lyall, American sergeant (d. 2012)
- 1949Katha Pollitt, American poet and author
- 1952Rick Aviles, American comedian and actor (d. 1995)
- 1953Shelley Ackerman, American astrologer, actress, and singer
- 1967Sylvain Lefebvre, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Shaznay Lewis, English singer-songwriter and actress (All Saints)
- 1992Savannah Outen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Don’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773The first recorded Ministry of Education, the Commission of National Education, is formed in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1925An Anti-French uprising in French-occupied Damascus, Syria. (All French inhabitants flee the city.)
- 1938The first flight of the Curtiss Aircraft Company’s P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1943Prisoners at the Nazi German Sobibór extermination camp in Poland revolt against the Germans, killing eleven SS guards, and wounding many more. About 300 of the Sobibor Camp’s 600 prisoners escape, and about 50 of these survive the end of the war.
- 1944World War II: Athens, Greece, is liberated by British Army troops entering the city as the Wehrmacht pulls out. This clears the way for the Greek government-in-exile to return to its historic capital city, with George Papandreou, Sr., as the head of government.
- 1947Captain Chuck Yeager of the United States Air Force flies a Bell X-1 rocket-powered experimental aircraft, the Glamorous Glennis, faster than the speed of sound at Mach 1.06 (700 miles per hour (1,100 km/h; 610 kn) over the high desert of Southern California and becomes the first pilot and the first airplane to do so in level flight.
- 1958The American Atomic Energy Commission, with supporting military units, carries out an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site, just north of Las Vegas.
- 1968Vietnam War: Twenty-seven soldiers are arrested at the Presidio of San Francisco in California for their peaceful protest of stockade conditions and the Vietnam War.
- 1983Maurice Bishop, Prime Minister of Grenada, is overthrown and later executed in a military coup d'état led by Bernard Coard.
View the complete list of October 14 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodney Allen Rippy, Tamao Satō, Steve Burton, Dick Van Dyke, Bree Robertson, Joshua Jackson, Billy Lush, Paul Jones, Steve Gibb, Luise Rainer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 14, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th October 1926 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 14, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 287th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,001 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,334 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 22, 1958
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1902 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.X.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1954 – Bruce Abbott, American actor; October 29, 1931 – Franco Interlenghi, Italian actor (d. 2015); May 14, 1929 – Henry McGee, English actor and singer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025