Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Roger Moore
- 1945Lesley Joseph
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1949Françoise Pascal
- 1952Harry Anderson
- 1963Yim Jae-beom
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1970Takako Katou
- 1977Tina Dico
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1853Ciprian Porumbescu, Romanian composer and educator (d. 1883)
- 1888Katherine Mansfield, New Zealand-English author (d. 1923)
- 1931Nikhil Banerjee, Indian sitar player and composer (d. 1986)
- 1941Roger Taylor, English tennis player
- 1949Katy Manning, English-Australian actress and production manager
- 1952Nikolai Andrianov, Russian gymnast and coach (d. 2011)
- 1960Zbigniew Kruszyński, Polish footballer and coach
- 1970Hiromi Nagasaku, Japanese actress and singer (Ribbon)
- 1970Meelis Lindmaa, Estonian footballer
- 1978Justin Lee Brannan, American guitarist and songwriter (Most Precious Blood and Indecision)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586Mary, Queen of Scots, goes on trial for conspiracy against Elizabeth I of England.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1773The first recorded Ministry of Education, the Commission of National Education, is formed in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1884The American inventor, George Eastman, receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1925An Anti-French uprising in French-occupied Damascus, Syria. (All French inhabitants flee the city.)
- 1952Korean War: United Nations and South Korean forces launch Operation Showdown against Chinese strongholds at the Iron Triangle. The resulting Battle of Triangle Hill is the biggest and bloodiest battle of 1952.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miguel Ángel Muñoz, Frank Zane, Clark Gable, Donnie Dunagan, Esin Engin, Luc Picard, Taimo Toomast, Tamara Tunie, Pat Paulsen, John Payne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1969 – Jonas Kaufmann, German tenor and actor; October 2, 1973 – Verka Serduchka, Ukrainian comedian and singer; September 16, 1985 – Madeline Zima, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177