Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 288th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1906Victoria Spivey
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1970Zak Orth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1894Moshe Sharett, Ukrainian-Israeli lieutenant and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Israel (d. 1965)
- 1925Aurora Bautista, Spanish actress (d. 2012)
- 1944Haim Saban, Egyptian-American businessman, co-founded Saban Entertainment
- 1949Prannoy Roy, Indian journalist, economist, and broadcaster, founded NDTV
- 1958Masako Katsuki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1964Roberto Vittori, Italian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Vítor Baía, Portuguese footballer
- 1971Andy Cole, English footballer and coach
- 1972Michél Mazingu-Dinzey, German-Congolese footballer and manager
- 1981Keyshia Cole, American singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1917World War I: At Vincennes outside Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lurie, King Baggot, Mimmi Sandén, Tanya Tucker, Matthew Murphy, Hunter Parrish, Carrie Fisher, Shannon Bex, Douglas B. Green, Lorde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1925 – Michel Bouquet, French actor; November 25, 1974 – Kenneth Mitchell, Canadian actor; October 15, 1992 – Vincent Martella, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001