Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 288th day of the year 1917. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,203 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,401 days or 33.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 1949.
If a dog named Vegas - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vegas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vegas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1906Victoria Spivey
- 1946Richard Carpenter
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1951Atoy Co
- 1955Tanya Roberts
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1983Holly Montag
- 1990Kiko Mizuhara
View the complete list of October 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1887Frederick Fleet, English sailor (d. 1965)
- 1899Adolf Brudes, Polish-German race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1920Patricia Jessel, Hong Kong-English actress (d. 1968)
- 1923Antonio Fontán, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1927Jeannette Charles, English actress
- 1953Walter Jon Williams, American author
- 1963Stanley Menzo, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1979Blue Adams, American football player and coach
- 1983Stephy Tang, Hong Kong singer and actress (Cookies)
- 2005Prince Christian of Denmark
View the complete list of October 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1910Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
View the complete list of October 15 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Audie Murphy, Benjamin Carr, Florent Pagny, Shannon Curfman, Adele Astaire, Leila Lopes, George Henschel, Scott Powell, Hugh Grant, Mark Moore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 15, 1917.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th October 1917 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 15, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,203 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,401 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,260
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 23, 1949
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1945 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.X.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1980 – Ryan Donowho, American actor and producer; May 9, 1986 – Grace Gummer, American actress; November 6, 1982 – Steve Millar, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848