Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 288th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jan Miner
- 1920Patricia Jessel
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1946Victor Banerjee
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1969Dominic West
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
- 1995Billy Unger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1814Mikhail Lermontov, Russian author, poet, and painter (d. 1841)
- 1836James Tissot, French painter and illustrator (d. 1902)
- 1899Adolf Brudes, Polish-German race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1917Paul Tanner, American trombonist and educator (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2013)
- 1923Eugene Patterson, American journalist and activist (d. 2013)
- 1926Ed McBain, American author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1931Freddy Cole, American singer and pianist
- 1943Penny Marshall, American actress, director, and producer
- 1946Palle Danielsson, Swedish bassist and composer
- 1953Walter Jon Williams, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1944The Arrow Cross Party (very similar to Hitler’s NSDAP (Nazi party)) takes power in Hungary.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nino Manfredi, Juan Minujín, Megan Ellison, Al Jarreau, Jay Livingston, Jim Parsons, Valeria Mazza, Ronnie Wells, Shigeru Kōyama, Rick Nielsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1962 – Paul Dinello, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 9, 1921 – Frankie Thomas, American actor (d. 2006); April 22, 1925 – George Cole, English actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,105