Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 288th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,221 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Yorkie - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yorkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yorkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Victoria Spivey
- 1927Jeannette Charles
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1951Atoy Co
- 1953Larry Miller
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1986Lee Donghae
- 1990Kiko Mizuhara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1888S. S. Van Dine, American author and critic (d. 1939)
- 1905C. P. Snow, English chemist and author (d. 1980)
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1947Jaroslav Erno Šedivý, Czech drummer (The Primitives Group, Life After Life, and Energit)
- 1965Nasser El Sonbaty, German bodybuilder and trainer (d. 2013)
- 1966Ilse Huizinga, Dutch singer
- 1969Vítor Baía, Portuguese footballer
- 1974Ömer Çatkıç, Turkish footballer
- 1977Polow da Don, American rapper and producer
- 1989Alen Pamić, Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1211Battle of the Rhyndacus: The Latin emperor Henry of Flanders defeats the Nicaean emperor Theodore I Laskaris.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1917World War I: At Vincennes outside Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uwe Boll, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Betsy Brantley, Terry Kinney, Maurice Copeland, Keith Michell, Babis Tsertos, John Prine, Olga Tañón, Clayne Crawford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 15, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1974 – Dustin Lance Black, American director, producer, and screenwriter; October 23, 1940 – Jane Holzer, American model, actress, producer, and art collector; February 5, 1981 – Sara Foster, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304