Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1924 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,158 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Minion - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minion will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minion will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1905Ernst Kuzorra, German footballer and manager (d. 1990)
- 1945Stefan Buczacki, English horticulturalist, botanist, and television host
- 1948Alison Chitty, English production designer and and costume designer
- 1952Coşkun Sabah, Turkish singer
- 1957Priidu Beier, Estonian poet and educator
- 1959Gary Kemp, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spandau Ballet)
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín, Chilean model and actress
- 1977Laura Wade, English playwright
- 1983Philipp Kohlschreiber, German tennis player
- 1986Derk Boerrigter, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Dreyfuss, Daniel J. Travanti, Ronn Moss, Merry Anders, Silvy De Bie, Kyousuke Hamao, Aya Ishiguro, Ayaka Sasaki, Billy Lush, Peter Weller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1987 – Hannah Taylor-Gordon, English actress; January 1, 1990 – Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor; May 15, 1966 – Pete Wiggs, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Saint Etienne).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,112