Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1929. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,035 days or 30.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1961.
If a dog named Molly Mae - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Molly Mae will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Molly Mae will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1962Ken Chinn
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1971Paul Sparks
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1863Austen Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1900Goose Goslin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1971)
- 1911Otto von Bülow, German commander (d. 2006)
- 1918Abraham Nemeth, American mathematician and academic (d. 2013)
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress
- 1936Andrei Chikatilo, Ukrainian-Russian serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1938Carl Gunter, Jr., American politician (d. 1999)
- 1956Rudra Mohammad Shahidullah, Bangladeshi poet, author, and playwright (d. 1992)
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Russian opera singer
- 1967Davina McCall, English television host and actress
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bruce’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Craig, Mike Lookinland, Melrose Bickerstaff, Kirsten Prout, Elliott Reid, Yanin Vismitananda, Prince Paul, Nutan, Korey Cooper, Jon Nödtveidt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1909. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,035 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1909 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1959 – Simon Cowell, English businessman and producer, created ''The X Factor'' and ''Britain's Got Talent''; June 23, 1970 – Yann Tiersen, French singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 25, 1976 – Cillian Murphy, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897