Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1929. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,630 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,877 days or 29.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1961.
If a dog named Adelyn - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adelyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Adelyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1948Hema Malini
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
- 1981Ali B
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1804Benjamin Russell, American painter and educator (d. 1885)
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938)
- 1953Paulo Roberto Falcão, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Russian opera singer
- 1962Ken Chinn, Canadian singer-songwriter (SNFU and Slaveco.)
- 1964Shawn Little, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1969Roy Hargrove, American trumpet player and composer
- 1971Chad Gray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah)
- 1974Aurela Gaçe, Albanian singer
- 1976Ryan Fitzgerald, Australian footballer and radio host
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Afroman, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, Cleavon Little, Randolph Mantooth, Lambis Livieratos, Willa Fitzgerald, David Gilmour, Omar Sharif, Peter Ind, Maribel Verdú.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,630 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,877 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,105
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1909 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1919 – Mason Adams, American actor and singer (d. 2005); February 17, 1980 – Aya Endō, Japanese voice actress; June 26, 1906 – Alberto Rabagliati, Italian singer and actor (Lecuona Cuban Boys) (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,623