Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1930. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,891 days or 29.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1962.
If a dog named Blinky - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blinky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blinky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1940Barry Corbin
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1971Paul Sparks
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1977John Mayer
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1714Giovanni Arduino, Italian geologist and academic (d. 1795)
- 1751Frederika Louisa of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1805)
- 1912Karl Ristikivi, Estonian author and poet (d. 1977)
- 1936Akira Machida, Japanese lawyer and judge, 15th Chief Justice of Japan
- 1945Stefan Buczacki, English horticulturalist, botanist, and television host
- 1946Suzanne Somers, American actress and producer
- 1954Michael Forsyth, Baron Forsyth of Drumlean, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1955Ellen Dolan, American actress
- 1968Randall Batinkoff, American actor and producer
- 2003Princess Kritika of Nepal
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomoyasu Hotei, Spencer Redford, Steve Wynn, O'Kelly Isley, Jr., Marilyn Schreffler, Travis Schuldt, Maury Chaykin, Cameron Diaz, Caroline Néron, Dat Phan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1930 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,891 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1962
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1924 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1960 – Eliane Elias, Brazilian singer-songwriter and pianist; March 19, 1979 – Abby Brammell, American actress; April 4, 1953 – Simcha Jacobovici, Canadian director, producer, journalist, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846