Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1940. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,460 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,820 days or 26.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1972.
If a dog named Lola-Patches - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lola-Patches will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lola-Patches will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1984Shayne Ward
- 1994Amelia Lily
- 2000David Rawle
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1483Gasparo Contarini, Italian cardinal and diplomat (d. 1542)
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827)
- 1795William Buell Sprague, American minister, historian, and and author (d. 1876)
- 1921MacKenzie Miller, American horse trainer and breeder (d. 2010)
- 1925Angela Lansbury, English-American actress, singer, and producer
- 1927Günter Grass, Polish-German author, poet, playwright, and illustrator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1952Glenys Thornton, Baroness Thornton, English politician
- 1954Corinna Harfouch, German actress
- 1956Rudra Mohammad Shahidullah, Bangladeshi poet, author, and playwright (d. 1992)
- 1979Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nolan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Venkat Prabhu, Timothy Busfield, Alfred Burke, Sinan Çetin, Dennis Cole, Beah Richards, Eric Kripke, Simon Bird, Danny Kaye, Athena Lundberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1940 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1914. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,460 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,820 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1972
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1914 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1914 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1987 – Yuria Haga, Japanese model and actress; July 1, 1916 – Olivia de Havilland, Japanese-American actress and singer; March 27, 1953 – Bairbre Dowling, Irish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,841