Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1959. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,373 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,458 days or 20.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1991.
If a dog named Zizu - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zizu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zizu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1962Ken Chinn
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
- 1984Shayne Ward
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1754Morgan Lewis, American general, lawyer, and politician, 3rd Governor of New York (d. 1844)
- 1815Francis Lubbock, American colonel and politician, 9th Governor of Texas (d. 1905)
- 1819Austin F. Pike, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886)
- 1884Rembrandt Bugatti, Italian sculptor (d. 1916)
- 1949Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1952Christopher Cox, American lawyer and politician
- 1969Roy Hargrove, American trumpet player and composer
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
- 2000David Rawle, Irish actor
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AWERXABUICMM? Check your answers here: Word scramble AWERXABUICMM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hooligan, Stuart Hughes, Bruce Greenwood, Neil Crone, Erwin Piscator, Audrey Marie Anderson, Dirch Passer, Teo Gheorghiu, Rei Yoshii, Kevin Conway.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1959 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 16th October 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1959
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,373 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,458 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1991
- Age in dog years: 329 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1960 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-152)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin (October 19, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1931 – James Earl Jones, American actor; November 7, 1981 – Anushka Shetty, Indian actress; September 15, 1953 – Keiko Takeshita, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043