Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,806 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1953Fred Ridgeway
- 1967Davina McCall
- 1971Paul Sparks
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1930Carmen Sevilla, Spanish actress and singer
- 1936Akira Machida, Japanese lawyer and judge, 15th Chief Justice of Japan
- 1941Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer
- 1945Paul Monette, American author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1948Leo Mazzone, American baseball player and coach
- 1959John Whittingdale, English politician, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- 1961Randy Vasquez, American actor, director, and producer
- 1977Laura Wade, English playwright
- 1984Rachel Reilly, American talk show host and actress
- 1989Dan Biggar, Welsh rugby union player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Abbott, Kali Rocha, Mario Machado, Erina Mano, David Was, Sheryfa Luna, Koyuki, Hal Kalin, Jaycee Chan, Toshiro Mifune.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1979 – Shalim Ortiz, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer; August 15, 1982 – Tsuyoshi Hayashi, Japanese actor; October 1, 1970 – Kam Woo-sung, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160