Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Thanda - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thanda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Thanda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1984Rachel Reilly
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1396William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk, English admiral (d. 1450)
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801)
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938)
- 1908Olivia Coolidge, English-American author and educator (d. 2006)
- 1962Nico Lazaridis, German footballer
- 1965Tom Tolbert, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1971Paul Sparks, American actor
- 1972Darius Kasparaitis, Lithuanian-Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Ethan Luck, American guitarist and drummer (The O.C. Supertones, Demon Hunter, and Relient K)
- 1983Philipp Kohlschreiber, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hunter Tylo, Terry Jones, Otis Spann, L, Jared Padalecki, Miriam Karlin, Analeigh Tipton, Akiji Kobayashi, Mala Powers, John Schneider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1937 – Cynthia Lynn, Latvian-American actress (d. 2014); August 1, 1960 – Chuck D, American rapper and producer (Public Enemy, The Bomb Squad, and Confrontation Camp); August 8, 1977 – Lindsay Sloane, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191