Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 289th day of the year 2001. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,190 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,397 days or 6.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 24, 2033.
If a dog named Nicco - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nicco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nicco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1981Ali B
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1890Michael Collins, Irish general and politician, 2nd Irish Minister for Finance (d. 1922)
- 1900Primo Conti, Italian painter and poet (d. 1988)
- 1905Ernst Kuzorra, German footballer and manager (d. 1990)
- 1921MacKenzie Miller, American horse trainer and breeder (d. 2010)
- 1930John Polkinghorne, English physicist, theologian and priest
- 1934Peter Ashdown, English race car driver
- 1948Alison Chitty, English production designer and and costume designer
- 1982Gareth McGrillen, Australian bass player and producer (Knife Party and Pendulum)
- 1982Pippa Black, Australian actress
- 1986Derk Boerrigter, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VZIGJAAEVEPJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters VZIGJAAEVEPJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie-Marie Parmentier, Robert Gist, Korey Cooper, Drake Hogestyn, Mat Kearney, Justin Torkildsen, Al Wilson, Southside Johnny, Shamshad Begum, Anri Sugihara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 2001.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 2001 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 16th October 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,190 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 243
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (October 20, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1939 – John Pilger, Australian-English journalist, director, and producer; June 28, 1966 – Bobby Bare, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 15, 1992 – Porter Robinson, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947