Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1946. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,042 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,014 days or 24.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1978.
If a dog named Zapta - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zapta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zapta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1948George Wendt
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1984Chris Lowell
- 1988Tori Matsuzaka
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1725John Wilkes, English journalist and politician (d. 1797)
- 1898Simon Vestdijk, Dutch author and poet (d. 1971)
- 1917Marsha Hunt, American actress and singer
- 1923Barney Kessel, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1933The Singing Nun, Belgian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and nun (d. 1985)
- 1946Cameron Mackintosh, English producer and manager
- 1948Margot Kidder, Canadian-American actress
- 1958Howard Alden, American guitarist
- 1983Riki Miura, Japanese actor
- 1988Tori Matsuzaka, Japanese model and actor
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SUCISUDAA? Check your answers here: Word solver SUCISUDAA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1660Nine regicides, the men who signed the death warrant of Charles I, are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British General Charles, Earl Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Murray, Joe DeRita, Coluche, Diana Napier, Aries Spears, Joan Greenwood, Natalia Verbeke, Felicia Atkins, Pavlos Sidiropoulos, Bobby Radcliff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 16, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1970. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,042 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,014 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 915
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 16, 1919 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1970 (-195)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1986 – John DeLuca, American actor and singer; November 9, 1929 – Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005); May 13, 1985 – Iwan Rheon, Welsh actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,832