Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,307 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,102 days or 19.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1992.
If a dog named Hippy - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hippy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hippy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1948George Wendt
- 1951Roger Pontare
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1988Yuko Oshima
- 1992Nanami Sakuraba
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898)
- 1920Montgomery Clift, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1966)
- 1926Julie Adams, American actress
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1951Annie Borckink, Dutch speed skater
- 1956Fran Cosmo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston and Orion the Hunter)
- 1969Wood Harris, American actor and producer
- 1974Cincinnati Red, American wrestler (d. 2015)
- 1976Kevin Maher, English-Irish footballer and coach
- 1983Mitch Talbot, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1806Former leader of the Haitian Revolution, Emperor Jacques I of Haiti is assassinated after an oppressive rule.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gretchen Wilson, Michelle Banzer, Lesley Stahl, Isaac Bonewits, Barbara Bosson, Matt Shively, Davy Jones, Caitlyn Jenner, Hiroki Uchi, Gustaf Gründgens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 1, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 17th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,307 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,102 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 721
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1982 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 1, 1942 (-170)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 17, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1991 – Bonnie Wright, English actress, director, and screenwriter; April 16, 1971 – Peter Billingsley, American actor, director, and producer; February 21, 1955 – Kelsey Grammer, American actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819