Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,051 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,350 days or 20.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1992.
If a dog named Apha - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Apha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1900Jean Arthur
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1985Max Irons
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687)
- 1720Maria Teresa Agnesi Pinottini, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1795)
- 1930Ismail Akbay, Turkish physicist and engineer (d. 2003)
- 1935Michael Eavis, English farmer, founded the Glastonbury Festival
- 1948Robert Jordan, American soldier and author (d. 2007)
- 1949Owen Arthur, Barbadian economist and politician, 5th Prime Minister of Barbados
- 1959Russell Gilbert, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1963Toby Young, English journalist and academic
- 1974Ariel Levy, American journalist and author
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UMOXAEBENJDTZ? Check your answers here: Word search UMOXAEBENJDTZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yaki Kadafi, Red Foley, Aleksandr Abdulov, Teri Austin, Rainer Schönfelder, Taran Killam, John McTiernan, Supriya Pathak, Lukas Haas, Stéphane Audran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 1, 1942. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 17th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,051 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,350 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 747
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1982 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 1, 1942 (-170)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 17, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1965 – Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress; May 22, 1977 – Tom Chambers, English actor; March 17, 1972 – Torquil Campbell, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Stars and Memphis).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035