Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,822 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Tom Poston
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1951Shari Ulrich
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1960Rob Marshall
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1972Sharon Leal
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1975Despina Olympiou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1688Domenico Zipoli, Italian missionary and composer (d. 1726)
- 1864Elinor Glyn, English author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1892Theodor Eicke, German general (d. 1943)
- 1929Mário Wilson, Mozambican footballer and manager
- 1946Bob Seagren, American pole vaulter and actor
- 1948George Wendt, American actor
- 1950Howard Rollins, American actor (d. 1996)
- 1956Fran Cosmo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston and Orion the Hunter)
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen, Chinese director and producer
- 1980Alessandro Piccolo, Italian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inés Sastre, Alex Naumik, Ezzatolah Entezami, Paul Bown, Marina and the Diamonds, Gregory Carroll, Fabian Forte, Tuesday Weld, Shugo Tokumaru, Peter Sallis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1989 – Left Brain, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype); November 21, 1944 – Harold Ramis, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); March 31, 1976 – Josh Saviano, American actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,144