Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1923. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,409 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,803 days or 32.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1955.
If a dog named Scram - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scram will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scram will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Chris Albertson
- 1939Earl Jolly Brown
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1945Norio Wakamoto
- 1947Laura Nyro
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1954Arliss Howard
- 1966Angela Visser
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
- 1978Kenji Wu
View the complete list of October 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1935Peter Boyle, American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1943Christine Charbonneau, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1946Howard Shore, Canadian composer, conductor, and producer
- 1948Hans Köchler, Austrian philosopher, author, and academic
- 1952Bảo Ninh, Vietnamese soldier and author
- 1970Mike Starink, Dutch television host and actor
- 1984Robert Harting, German discus thrower
- 1985Yoenis Céspedes, Cuban baseball player
- 1987Zac Efron, American actor and singer
- 1989Riisa Naka, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of October 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OZDUOPOE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OZDUOPOE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of October 18 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Ellingson, Toshio Furukawa, Adrienne Pickering, Brettina, Werner Heyking, Gaz Coombes, Freddie Stroma, Rim'K, Reiko Takashima, Al Kooper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 18, 1923.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th October 1923 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1917. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 18, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,409 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,199
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 26, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1939 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1917 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.X.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1912 – Jack Owens, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1982); June 24, 1961 – Curt Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate); December 4, 1964 – Sertab Erener, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914