Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 291st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,603 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927George C. Scott
- 1929Hillard Elkins
- 1934Inger Stevens
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1945Huell Howser
- 1958Megumi Ishii
- 1966Slavi Trifonov
- 1990Carly Schroeder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1785Thomas Love Peacock, English author and poet (d. 1866)
- 1836Frederick August Otto Schwarz, American businessman, founded FAO Schwarz (d. 1911)
- 1943Birthe Rønn Hornbech, Danish police officer and politician, Danish Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs
- 1945Yıldo, Turkish footballer, volleyball player, actor and showman
- 1952Roy Dias, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach
- 1956Jim Talent, American lawyer and politician
- 1959Kirby Chambliss, American pilot
- 1968Narendra Hirwani, Indian cricketer
- 1973Sarah Winckless, English rower
- 1992John John Florence, American surfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1016The Danes defeat the Saxons in the Battle of Assandun.
- 1356Basel earthquake, the most significant historic seismological event north of the Alps, destroys the town of Basel, Switzerland.
- 1386Opening of Heidelberg University.
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emitt Rhodes, Antanas Škėma, Jolina Magdangal, Binnur Kaya, Mickey Curtis, Anne-Marie Cadieux, Stéfan Louw, Louis Theroux, Bad Azz, Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Take on Me by a-ha as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1946 – John Spencer, American actor (d. 2005); September 19, 1939 – Carl Schultz, Hungarian-Australian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 25, 1970 – Claudia Schiffer, German model and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084