Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 291st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Stinson - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stinson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stinson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Melina Mercouri
- 1924Buddy MacMaster
- 1939Earl Jolly Brown
- 1949Gary Richrath
- 1964Dan Lilker
- 1966Slavi Trifonov
- 1978Kenji Wu
- 1979Hikaru Kawamura
- 1980Josh Gracin
- 1987Freja Beha Erichsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1865Logan Pearsall Smith, American-English author and critic (d. 1946)
- 1931Ien Dales, Dutch civil servant and politician, Dutch Minister of the Interior (d. 1994)
- 1947Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997)
- 1951Terry McMillan, American author and screenwriter
- 1955Jean-Pierre Hautier, Belgian journalist and television host (d. 2012)
- 1955Stu Mead, American painter and illustrator
- 1961Rick Moody, American author and composer
- 1966Angela Visser, Dutch model and actress, Miss Universe 1989
- 1973Brian Scolaro, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1978Jaime Koeppe, Canadian model and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Didem Erol, Bubba Sparxxx, Lita Ford, Duane Allman, Ivan Dixon, Aurélie Claudel, Martine Carol, Lena Dunham, Hirini Melbourne, Tangi Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Take on Me by a-ha as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1906 – Lord Buckley, American actor and singer (d. 1960); February 11, 1976 – Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter; August 13, 1925 – Benny Bailey, American trumpet player, songwriter, and producer (Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211