Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Delonge - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Delonge will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Delonge will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill
- 1929Hillard Elkins
- 1950Sheila White
- 1953Loes Luca
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya
- 1965Curtis Stigers
- 1968Lisa Chappell
- 1978Wesley Jonathan
- 1979Hikaru Kawamura
- 1984Freida Pinto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1831Frederick III, German Emperor (d. 1888)
- 1865Arie de Jong, Dutch linguist and author (d. 1957)
- 1868Ernst Didring, Swedish author (d. 1931)
- 1882Lucien Petit-Breton, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1920Melina Mercouri, Greek actress, singer, and politician, 9th Greek Minister of Culture (d. 1994)
- 1936Jaime Lucas Ortega y Alamino, Cuban cardinal
- 1945Chris Shays, American politician
- 1952Chuck Lorre, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Kenji Wu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor
- 1992John John Florence, American surfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1967The Soviet probe Venera 4 reaches Venus and becomes the first spacecraft to measure the atmosphere of another planet.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Orbach, Kim Richards, Erna Berger, Jiah Khan, Rance Howard, Simon Rex, Chingy, Judy Crichton, Paula Peralejo, Judith Chalmers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1977 – Bad News Brown, Canadian rapper, harmonica player, and actor (d. 2011); October 24, 1944 – Ted Templeman, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Harpers Bizarre); May 5, 1915 – Ben Wright, English-American actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,270