Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,394 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Liki - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liki will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Liki will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1934Calvin Lockhart
- 1947Joe Morton
- 1962Vincent Spano
- 1966Slavi Trifonov
- 1976Zhou Xun
- 1980Josh Gracin
- 1984Esperanza Spalding
- 1987Zac Efron
- 1990Carly Schroeder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1668John George IV, Elector of Saxony (d. 1694)
- 1921Jesse Helms, American soldier, journalist, and politician (d. 2008)
- 1939Earl Jolly Brown, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1939Ted Boy Marino, Italian-Brazilian wrestler and actor (d. 2012)
- 1949Gary Richrath, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (REO Speedwagon) (d. 2015)
- 1951David Normington, English civil servant and politician
- 1952Bảo Ninh, Vietnamese soldier and author
- 1955Stu Mead, American painter and illustrator
- 1955Timmy Mallett, English radio and television host
- 1961Gladstone Small, Barbadian-English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1386Opening of Heidelberg University.
- 1599Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Drew Lachey, Jon Vickers, Mina Fujii, Renaldo Lapuz, Pino Presti, Evi Goffin, Belinda Carlisle, Z. Z. Hill, Yoo Young-jae, Nolwenn Leroy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1934 – Jerry Jameson, American director and producer; September 14, 1958 – Beth Nielsen Chapman, American singer-songwriter; May 6, 1913 – Stewart Granger, English-American actor (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206