Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1917. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,072 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,357 days or 33.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1949.
If a dog named Nachito - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nachito will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nachito will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Erna Berger
- 1926Arne Bendiksen
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1940Michael Gambon
- 1944George McCrae
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1969Trey Parker
- 1976Omar Gooding
- 1977Louis-José Houde
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1851Empress Myeongseong of Korea (d. 1895)
- 1900Erna Berger, German soprano and actress (d. 1990)
- 1913Vinicius de Moraes, Brazilian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1980)
- 1921George Nader, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1922Jack Anderson, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1927Pierre Alechinsky, Belgian painter and illustrator
- 1955Dan Gutman, American author
- 1958Michael Steele, American journalist and politician, 7th Lieutenant Governor of Maryland
- 1958Tiriel Mora, Australian actor
- 1987Tsunenori Aoki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1900Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black-body radiation (Planck’s law).
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1922British Conservative MPs meeting at the Carlton Club vote to break off the Coalition Government with David Lloyd George of the Liberal Party.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juhan Viiding, Carlos Marín, Lonnie Pitchford, Cleavon Little, Morris Day, Montserrat Lombard, Miranda Richardson, Rosemary Harris, Nash Aguas, Jeff Carson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1917.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1917 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 28, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1917
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,072 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,357 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,255
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1949
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 28, 1943 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1988 – Ni Ni, Chinese actress; September 24, 1919 – Dayton Allen, American actor (d. 2004); December 20, 1957 – Mike Watt, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Banyan, Minutemen, Dos, The Stooges, and Firehose).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827