Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1922. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,687 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,896 days or 32.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1954.
If a dog named Brundi - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brundi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brundi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Harry Alan Towers
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1952Verónica Castro
- 1963Kool Keith
- 1966Roger Cross
- 1979Hiromi Yanagihara
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1990Janet Leon
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1721Joseph de Guignes, French orientalist and sinologist (d. 1800)
- 1882Umberto Boccioni, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1916)
- 1897Salimuzzaman Siddiqui, Pakistani chemist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1930John Evans, Baron Evans of Parkside, English union leader and politician
- 1937Terence Thomas, Baron Thomas of Macclesfield, English banker and politician
- 1952Verónica Castro, Mexican actress and singer
- 1956Didier Theys, Belgian race car driver and coach
- 1962Bendik Hofseth, Norwegian saxophonist and composer
- 1970Andrew Griffiths, English politician
- 1972Pras, American rapper and producer (Fugees)
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Genesis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sage Francis, Celeste Thorson, Daniella van Graas, Amy Smart, Desmond Pringle, Mei Kurokawa, Ian Curtis, Volkan Konak, Enchong Dee, Kelly Gale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 28, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 29, 1930. Your score is -240. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,687 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,896 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,208
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1954
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 28, 1942 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 29, 1930 (-240)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1939 – Mark Margolis, American actor; April 30, 1975 – Johnny Galecki, Belgian-American actor and producer; September 9, 1988 – JM de Guzman, Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935