Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Harry Alan Towers
- 1941Simon Ward
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1963Kool Keith
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1989Janine Tugonon
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara
- 1990Jessica Meuse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1582Dmitry of Uglich (d. 1591)
- 1873Bart King, American cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1882Umberto Boccioni, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1916)
- 1895Frank Durbin, American soldier (d. 1999)
- 1896Bob O'Farrell, American baseball player and manager (d. 1988)
- 1918Robert Schwarz Strauss, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 2014)
- 1973Joaquin Gage, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Desmond Harrington, American actor
- 1976Omar Gooding, American actor and producer
- 1977Mo Twister, Filipino radio and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1912Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Palmer, Nicole Ari Parker, Gustavo Cerati, Harry Lookofsky, Pascal Danel, Beba Selimović, Lee Thompson Young, Ryuya Wakaba, Oliver James, Aidan Moffat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 19, 1931.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1932 – Mark Murphy, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2015); September 5, 1981 – Nina Eichinger, German actress; February 25, 1959 – Carl Marotte, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 850