Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,060 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Farid al-Atrash
- 1925Bernard Hepton
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1952Verónica Castro
- 1958Tiriel Mora
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1967Yōji Matsuda
- 1976Omar Gooding
- 1980Benjamin Salisbury
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857)
- 1885Charles E. Merrill, American banker and philanthropist, co-founded Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (d. 1956)
- 1897Salimuzzaman Siddiqui, Pakistani chemist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1909Marguerite Perey, French physicist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1922Jack Anderson, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1951Demetrios Christodoulou, Greek mathematician and physicist
- 1960Jennifer Holliday, American actress and singer
- 1964Jorge Luis González, Cuban-American boxer
- 1968Rodney Carrington, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1980Benjamin Salisbury, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1986Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others die when their Tupolev Tu-134 plane crashes into the Lebombo Mountains.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rafe Spall, Afrojack, Donny Osmond, Jeff Wincott, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Eugene Hütz, Cass Elliot, Julia Jones, Ryan Sypek, Ernest Borgnine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 19, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1982 – Ruth Wilson, English actress; July 12, 1978 – Topher Grace, American actor and screenwriter; April 17, 1996 – Dee Dee Davis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993