Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 50 years old today. There have been 18,263 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Erna Berger
- 1920Harry Alan Towers
- 1945Carol Kidd
- 1958Tiriel Mora
- 1960Jeremy Swift
- 1970Chris Kattan
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1983Rebecca Ferguson
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1987Tsunenori Aoki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857)
- 1876Mordecai Brown, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1945)
- 1903Tor Johnson, Swedish wrestler and actor (d. 1971)
- 1909Marguerite Perey, French physicist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1918Robert Schwarz Strauss, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 2014)
- 1918Russell Kirk, American theorist and author (d. 1994)
- 1933Brian Booth, Australian cricketer and educator
- 1952Verónica Castro, Mexican actress and singer
- 1969DJ Sammy, Spanish DJ and producer
- 1977Jason Reitman, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1900Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black-body radiation (Planck’s law).
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 1987The United States Navy conducts Operation Nimble Archer, an attack on two Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
- 1989The convictions of the Guildford Four are quashed by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, after they had spent 15 years in prison.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Sparrow, Joseph Whipp, Peggy Moran, Dorothy Dandridge, Steve Berlin, Chely Wright, Govinda, David Van Day, Elya Baskin, Marc Singer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1977 – Kensuke Kita, Japanese singer and guitarist (Asian Kung-Fu Generation); May 19, 1977 – Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist; January 19, 1922 – Guy Madison, American actor and producer (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111