Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,358 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Linda - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Linda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1957Karl Wallinger
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1966Roger Cross
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1975Shian-Li Tsang
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1985Erina Yamaguchi
- 1989Janine Tugonon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1900Roy Worters, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1957)
- 1928Lou Scheimer, American animator, producer, and voice actor, co-founded the Filmation Company (d. 2013)
- 1933Brian Booth, Australian cricketer and educator
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco, American actor and director
- 1937Terence Thomas, Baron Thomas of Macclesfield, English banker and politician
- 1958Hiromi Hara, Japanese footballer and manager
- 1958Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor
- 1960Susan Straight, American author and academic
- 1976Dan Smith, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Louis Oosthuizen, South African golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1864St. Albans Raid: Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1986Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others die when their Tupolev Tu-134 plane crashes into the Lebombo Mountains.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: G. Hannelius, Brittany Daniel, Phyllis Haver, Tracey Moore, Eriko Imai, Shahrukh Khan, Thomas Shaw, Ruta Gedmintas, Ernie Barnes, Charlie Van Dyke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1925 – Lee Van Cleef, American actor and singer (d. 1989); February 7, 1973 – Irina Björklund, Finnish actress and singer; July 4, 1927 – Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress, singer, and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154