Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 275th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Charles Drake
- 1928George McFarland
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1956Charlie Adler
- 1956Freddie Jackson
- 1958Robbie Nevil
- 1958Wayne Toups
- 1961Jaan Toomik
- 1962Jeff Bennett
- 1973Efren Ramirez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1538Charles Borromeo, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1584)
- 1824Henry C. Lord, American businessman (d. 1884)
- 1904Lal Bahadur Shastri, Indian academic and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of India (d. 1966)
- 1929Howard Roberts, American guitarist and educator (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1992)
- 1936Dick Barnett, American basketball player and educator
- 1945Martin Hellman, American cryptographer and academic
- 1956Charlie Adler, American voice actor and director
- 1979Primož Brezec, Slovenian basketball player
- 1980Shane Andrus, American football player
- 1981Ridzuan Fatah Hasan, Singaporean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1535Jacques Cartier discovers the area where Montreal is now located.
- 1780John André, British Army officer of the American Revolutionary War, is hanged as a spy by American forces.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1979Pope John Paul II denounces all forms of concentration camps and torture while speaking at the U.N. in New York City.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 1997Amsterdam Treaty on European Union is signed.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Knights, Peter Anders, Jennette McCurdy, Jamshid Mashayekhi, Michael Vartan, Luis Manzano, Mía Taveras, Tinie Tempah, Dayton Allen, Jon Turteltaub.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 2, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1945 – Randolph Mantooth, American actor and director; March 29, 1986 – Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School); July 26, 1956 – Peter Fincham, English screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,124