Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 275th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,752 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Elidin - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elidin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Elidin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Groucho Marx
- 1897Bud Abbott
- 1933Dave Somerville
- 1936David Gale
- 1938Nick Gravenites
- 1942Steve Sabol
- 1950Ian McNeice
- 1954Lorraine Bracco
- 1968Kelly Willis
- 1986Camilla Belle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1538Charles Borromeo, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1584)
- 1904Graham Greene, English author, playwright, and critic (d. 1991)
- 1914Jack Parsons, American chemist, occultist, and engineer (d. 1952)
- 1938Waheed Murad, Pakistani actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1947Paul Jackson, English director and producer
- 1957John Cook, American golfer
- 1960Joe Sacco, American journalist and cartoonist
- 1963Keith Bradshaw, Australian cricketer and accountant
- 1966Yokozuna, American wrestler (d. 2000)
- 1968Benjie Paras, Filipino basketball player and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Siege of Jerusalem: Saladin captures Jerusalem after 88 years of Crusader rule.
- 1535Jacques Cartier discovers the area where Montreal is now located.
- 1814Battle of Rancagua: Spanish Royalists troops under Mariano Osorio defeats rebel Chilean forces of Bernardo O'Higgins and José Miguel Carrera.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1997Amsterdam Treaty on European Union is signed.
- 2001NATO backs U.S. military strikes following 9/11.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
- 2007President Roh Moo-hyun of South Korea walks across the Military Demarcation Line into North Korea on his way to the second Inter-Korean Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virginia Gilmore, Ruth Kobart, Richard Christy, Susan Blommaert, Cathy Dennis, Sally Forrest, Jon Farriss, Al Snow, Graham Stark, Laura Kightlinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 2, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1988 – Allison Williams, American actress and singer; October 5, 1988 – Bobby Edner, American singer, dancer, and actor; August 16, 1985 – Cristin Milioti, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166