Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 276th day of the year 1960. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,175 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,392 days or 20.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 751 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 10, 1992.
If a dog named Corky - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Corky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Corky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Chubby Wise
- 1936David Gale
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1946Marie-Georges Pascal
- 1969Badly Drawn Boy
- 1972Tara Dawn Holland
- 1973Lene Nystrøm
- 1974Simon Gregson
- 1986Camilla Belle
View the complete list of October 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1800Nat Turner, American slave (d. 1831)
- 1905Franjo Šeper, Croatian cardinal (d. 1981)
- 1938Rex Reed, American actor and critic
- 1953Muhammad Abdul Bari, Bangladeshi-English physicist and academic
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer
- 1960Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger)
- 1962James Hunter, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Patricia O'Callaghan, Canadian soprano and producer
- 1975Michel Trudeau, Canadian son of Pierre Trudeau (d. 1998)
- 1981Sidney Samson, Dutch DJ and producer
View the complete list of October 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OARBTXQA? Check your answers here: Word solver OARBTXQA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Battle of Rancagua: Spanish Royalists troops under Mariano Osorio defeats rebel Chilean forces of Bernardo O'Higgins and José Miguel Carrera.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Saltville: Union forces attack Saltville, Virginia, but are defeated by Confederate troops.
- 1889In Colorado, Nicholas Creede strikes it rich in silver during the last great silver boom of the American Old West.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
View the complete list of October 2 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornelia Froboess, Naoko Iijima, Hansika Motwani, Don S. Davis, Anne Roumanoff, Fredric March, Robert Culp, Sergio Franchi, Kaleth Morales, David Clayton Rogers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 2, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1938. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 2, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,175 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,392 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 751
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 10, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1958 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1938 (-161)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis (October 3, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: II.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1993 – Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress; January 4, 1962 – Peter Steele, American singer-songwriter and bass player (d. 2010); July 2, 1990 – Margot Robbie, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159