Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 275th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,970 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 575 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Benjiman - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benjiman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Benjiman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Bud Abbott
- 1928George McFarland
- 1936David Gale
- 1938Waheed Murad
- 1956Charlie Adler
- 1962James Hunter
- 1968Benjie Paras
- 1969Badly Drawn Boy
- 1973Verka Serduchka
- 1982Amber Lee Ettinger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1722Leopold Widhalm, Austrian instrument maker (d. 1776)
- 1768William Beresford, 1st Viscount Beresford, English general and politician (d. 1854)
- 1871Cordell Hull, American captain, lawyer, and politician, 47th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1917Christian de Duve, English-Belgian cytologist and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1919Jan Flinterman, Dutch race car driver and pilot (d. 1992)
- 1933Phill Niblock, American composer and director
- 1962Jeff Bennett, American voice actor and singer
- 1962Sigtryggur Baldursson, Icelandic singer and drummer (The Sugarcubes, Þeyr, KUKL, Reptile Palace Orchestra)
- 1967Bud Gaugh, American drummer (Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Eyes Adrift, Volcano, and Sublime with Rome)
- 1974Paul Teutul, Jr., American motorcycle designer, co-founded Orange County Choppers
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1944World War II: German troops end the Warsaw Uprising.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 1992The Carandiru massacre takes place after a riot in the Carandiru Penitentiary in São Paulo, Brazil.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Jones, Rat Scabies, Frederik de Groot, Gary Barlow, Taos Amrouche, Ben Bailey, Gina Lollobrigida, Ricardo Montalbán, Odette Laure, Rodolfo Acosta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1922 – Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013); May 12, 1978 – Jason Biggs, American actor and producer; March 3, 1924 – Lilian Velez, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1948).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248