Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 275th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,821 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Moses Gunn
- 1942Steve Sabol
- 1945Don McLean
- 1946Eric Peterson
- 1954Lorraine Bracco
- 1958Wayne Toups
- 1960Al Connelly
- 1974Simon Gregson
- 1980Arta Dobroshi
- 1990Samantha Barks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1917Charles Drake, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1935Peter Frankl, Hungarian-English pianist and educator
- 1940Gheorghe Gruia, Romanian-Mexican handball player and coach
- 1948Donna Karan, American fashion designer, founded DKNY
- 1951Romina Power, American-Italian singer and actress
- 1960Johan Lammerts, Dutch cyclist
- 1962El Dandy, Mexican wrestler
- 1968Victoria Derbyshire, English journalist and radio host
- 1970Maribel Verdú, Spanish actress and singer
- 1990Samantha Barks, Manx-English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1789George Washington sends proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Saltville: Union forces attack Saltville, Virginia, but are defeated by Confederate troops.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
- 2001NATO backs U.S. military strikes following 9/11.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
- 2007President Roh Moo-hyun of South Korea walks across the Military Demarcation Line into North Korea on his way to the second Inter-Korean Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Gordon, Rana Daggubati, Candis Cayne, Gary Lucy, Ben Foster, Joyce Ching, Bill Burrud, Douglas Wilmer, Leeann Tweeden, Mel Tormé.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1959 – Ben Elton, English actor, director, and screenwriter; May 2, 1976 – Jeff Gutt, American singer-songwriter (Dry Cell); August 7, 1968 – Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176