Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1976. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,819 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,273 days or 14.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 10, 2008.
If a dog named Barry - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Barry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Moses Gunn
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1948Persis Khambatta
- 1950Ian McNeice
- 1957Kate St John
- 1962Jeff Bennett
- 1970Kelly Ripa
- 1971Tiffany Darwish
- 1980Arta Dobroshi
- 1982Amber Lee Ettinger
View the complete list of October 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1470Isabella of Aragon, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524)
- 1907Víctor Paz Estenssoro, Bolivian politician, 52nd President of Bolivia (d. 2001)
- 1919Jan Flinterman, Dutch race car driver and pilot (d. 1992)
- 1925Wren Blair, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1949Richard Hell, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Television, Neon Boys, The Heartbreakers, and Dim Stars)
- 1952Wahed Wafa, Afghan-American singer
- 1962Aziz M. Osman, Singaporean-Malaysian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Kelly Willis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Lene Nystrøm, Norwegian singer-songwriter and actress (Aqua)
- 1990Dean Bouzanis, Australian footballer
View the complete list of October 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melinda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1552Conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible.
- 1780John André, British Army officer of the American Revolutionary War, is hanged as a spy by American forces.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1944World War II: German troops end the Warsaw Uprising.
- 1968A peaceful student demonstration in Mexico City culminates in the Tlatelolco massacre by the order of the president, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, to the soldiers of killing unarmed students, hiding the event from the public eye. The 1968 Summer Olympics, hosted in Mexico City, started ten days after the massacre.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 1996The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments are signed by U.S. President Bill Clinton.
View the complete list of October 2 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tori Matsuzaka, Joyce Howard, M. Balamuralikrishna, Jonathan Cake, Suzuka Ohgo, Diana Darvey, Diva Montelaba, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Kathleen Turner, Thomas Aldridge.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 2, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd October 1976 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 2000. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd October 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 2, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1976
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,819 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,273 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 536
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 10, 2008
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1976 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 2000 (-119)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry (October 2, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: II.X.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1969 – Rodney Atkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 11, 1922 – Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); May 27, 1915 – Ester Soré, Chilean singer-songwriter (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141