Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 275th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,679 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jim - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jim will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jim will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Bud Abbott
- 1918Herb Voland
- 1936David Gale
- 1948Avery Brooks
- 1948Persis Khambatta
- 1956Freddie Jackson
- 1970Kelly Ripa
- 1970Maribel Verdú
- 1972Tara Dawn Holland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1722Leopold Widhalm, Austrian instrument maker (d. 1776)
- 1902Leopold Figl, Austrian engineer and politician, 18th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1965)
- 1929Howard Roberts, American guitarist and educator (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1992)
- 1947Paul Jackson, English director and producer
- 1948Chris LeDoux, American singer-songwriter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1961Jaan Toomik, Estonian director and producer
- 1967Gillian Welch, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Matthew Hancock, English economist and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1980Shane Andrus, American football player
- 1987Joel Reinders, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1263The battle of Largs is fought between Norwegians and Scots.
- 1535Jacques Cartier discovers the area where Montreal is now located.
- 1552Conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1944World War II: German troops end the Warsaw Uprising.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
- 1997Amsterdam Treaty on European Union is signed.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Maxtone-Graham, Gregory Carroll, Raju Sundaram, John Tartaglia, Rodrigo Santoro, Iveta Bartošová, Isabel Jewell, Sheila White, Giancarlo Giannini, Frank Morgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 2, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1949 – Tom Berenger, American actor; December 8, 1918 – Gérard Souzay, French actor and singer (d. 2004); October 9, 1954 – Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141