Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 275th day of the year 2006. It was the 40th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,803 days or 4.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 10, 2038.
If a dog named Ferret - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ferret will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ferret will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Alice Prin
- 1936David Gale
- 1945Don McLean
- 1947Paul Jackson
- 1948Chris LeDoux
- 1957Dave Faulkner
- 1970Maribel Verdú
- 1970Patricia O'Callaghan
- 1973Verka Serduchka
- 1986Camilla Belle
View the complete list of October 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1934Richard Scott, Baron Scott of Foscote, South African-English lawyer and judge
- 1938Rex Reed, American actor and critic
- 1945Martin Hellman, American cryptographer and academic
- 1960Dereck Whittenburg, American basketball player and coach
- 1967Bud Gaugh, American drummer (Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Eyes Adrift, Volcano, and Sublime with Rome)
- 1968Victoria Derbyshire, English journalist and radio host
- 1969Mitch English, American actor and talk show host
- 1976John Thornton, American football player
- 1981Luke Wilkshire, Australian footballer
- 1982Gary Wilkinson, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lisa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1937Dominican Republic strongman Rafael Trujillo orders the execution of the Haitian population living within the borderlands; approximately 20,000 are killed over the next five days.
- 1944World War II: German troops end the Warsaw Uprising.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
View the complete list of October 2 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Wilkinson, Nana Yanagisawa, Madame Sul-Te-Wan, Taiguara, Seth MacFarlane, James Burrows, Katsunori Takahashi, Imelda May, Harry H. Corbett, Anatole Litvak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 2, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 16, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1990. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 2, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 275th day of 2006
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 40th Monday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 184
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 10, 2038
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 16, 1982 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1990 (-131)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (October 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: II.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1984 – Natalie Martinez, American actress; October 20, 1949 – Gina Pareño, Filipino actress; May 27, 1946 – Lewis Collins, English-American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098