Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1913 was a Monday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,320 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,773 days or 35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1945.
If a dog named Shablu - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shablu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shablu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Timothy West
- 1935Jerry Orbach
- 1958Mark King
- 1961Les Stroud
- 1965Norman Blake
- 1965William Zabka
- 1967Luck Mervil
- 1967Marco Ngai
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1975Sevinç Erbulak
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1890Aleksander Maaker, Estonian bagpipe player (d. 1968)
- 1894Olive Thomas, American model and actress (d. 1920)
- 1913Grandpa Jones, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998)
- 1921Hans Warren, Dutch poet and author (d. 2001)
- 1935Barrie Chase, American actress and dancer
- 1938Emidio Greco, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1946Elfriede Jelinek, Austrian author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1970Sander Boschker, Dutch footballer
- 1976Dan Fogler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Sanne Nijhof, Dutch model
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1781The Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1961The Soviet Union performs the first armed test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile, launching an R-13 from a Golf-class submarine.
- 1962People’s Republic of China launches simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line, igniting the Sino-Indian War.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1973“Saturday Night Massacre”: United States President Richard Nixon fires U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus after they refuse to fire Watergate special prosecutor Archibald Cox, who is finally fired by Robert Bork.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
- 1982During the UEFA Cup match between FC Spartak Moscow and HFC Haarlem, 66 people are crushed to death in the Luzhniki disaster.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Pilatus, Chenoa, Brooks Wheelan, Morgan Pehme, Salomé, Mía Taveras, Jesse L. Martin, Wayne Knight, Hal Kalin, Laurence Olivier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 20, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 4, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1918 – Zhang Ruifang, Chinese actress (d. 2012); March 13, 1948 – Robert S. Woods, American actor; August 5, 1935 – John Saxon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,451