Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1974. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,843 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,614 days or 15.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 2006.
If a dog named Daisy - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daisy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Daisy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Olive Thomas
- 1937Wanda Jackson
- 1953Bill Nunn
- 1958Eric Scott
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1987Sanne Nijhof
- 1988Candice Swanepoel
- 1988Risa Niigaki
- 1989Jess Glynne
- 1992Liis Lemsalu
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1819Karol Mikuli, Ukrainian-Polish pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1897)
- 1882Bela Lugosi, Hungarian-American actor (d. 1956)
- 1885Jelly Roll Morton, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Red Hot Peppers and New Orleans Rhythm Kings) (d. 1941)
- 1910Bob Sheppard, American sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1918Robert Lochner, American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1926Edward Douglas-Scott-Montagu, 3rd Baron Montagu of Beaulieu, English lieutenant and politician, founded the National Motor Museum (d. 2015)
- 1929Colin Jeavons, Welsh-English actor
- 1946Chris Woodhead, English civil servant and academic (d. 2015)
- 1958Lynn Flewelling, American author and academic
- 1966Fred Coury, American drummer (Cinderella, London, and Arcade)
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LLAYEEE? Check your answers here: Word finder LLAYEEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Relief of Goes: Cristóbal de Mondragón, with 3000 soldiers of the Spanish Tercios, relieves the siege of the city.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1910The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1939Pope Pius XII publishes his first major encyclical, entitled Summi Pontificatus.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1947The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigation into Communist infiltration of Hollywood, resulting in a blacklist that prevents some from working in the industry for years.
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
- 1991The Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments, causing more than $2 billion in damage.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jermaine Jackson, Corinne Bohrer, Takeru Satoh, Norman Bailey, Ola Rapace, Laura Wright, Nicole Sullivan, Derya Alabora, Kyosuke Himuro, Bernard Curry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1974.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1974 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your score is -238. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Then Came You by Dionne Warwick and Spinners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1974
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,843 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,614 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 570
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 2006
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1948 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-238)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Then Came You by Dionne Warwick and Spinners (October 26, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.X.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1955 – Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; September 3, 1980 – B.G., American rapper and actor (Chopper City Boyz and Cash Money Millionaires); July 15, 1980 – Jasper Pääkkönen, Finnish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136