Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 294th day of the year 1971. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,943 days or 16.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 2003.
If a dog named Lille - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lille will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lille will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Sims Reeves
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1941Steve Cropper
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1976Andrew Scott
- 1978Will Estes
- 1979Shiho Takano
- 1983Aaron Tveit
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1887Krishna Singh, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Bihar (d. 1961)
- 1912Alfredo Pián, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1921Malcolm Arnold, English composer (d. 2006)
- 1933Maureen Duffy, English author, poet, and playwright
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer
- 1967Georgi Dakov, Bulgarian high jumper (d. 1996)
- 1968Kerstin Andreae, German politician
- 1983Shelden Williams, American basketball player
- 1984Anna Bogdanova, Russian heptathlete
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (RBD)
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mable’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1600Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate that in effect rules Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.
- 1824Joseph Aspdin patents Portland cement.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1888Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- 1944World War II: Nemmersdorf massacre against the German civilians takes place.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Goldblum, Marco Alcaraz, Tim Van Patten, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Michael Sembello, Asa Butterfield, Jewel Brown, Levi Stubbs, Frida Hallgren, James Blundell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1971 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 68 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,943 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 604
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 2003
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1973 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-175)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart (October 23, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1939 – Allen Garfield, American actor; March 11, 1988 – Canserbero, Venezuelan rapper (d. 2015); May 31, 1943 – Sharon Gless, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002