Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 2000. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,387 days or 6.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 29, 2032.
If a dog named Zoi - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zoi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1931Shammi Kapoor
- 1948Tom Everett
- 1952Patti Davis
- 1959Tony Ganios
- 1964Jon Carin
- 1972Matthew Friedberger
- 1979Shiho Takano
- 1998Ryoka Oshima
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1884Claire Waldoff, German singer and actress (d. 1957)
- 1908Niyazi Berkes, Cypriot-English sociologist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1912Don Byas, American saxophonist and educator (d. 1972)
- 1917Dizzy Gillespie, American trumpet player, composer, and bandleader (d. 1993)
- 1941Steve Cropper, American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers)
- 1942Elvin Bishop, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Wolfgang Ketterle, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1976Andrew Scott, Irish actor
- 1991Harry Pell, English footballer
- 1991Vadaine Oliver, English footballer
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1392Nanboku-chō, Japan: Emperor Go-Kameyama abdicates in favor of rival claimant Go-Komatsu.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1892Opening ceremonies for the World’s Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1945Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1967Vietnam War: More than 100,000 war protesters gather in Washington, D.C. A peaceful rally at the Lincoln Memorial is followed by a march to The Pentagon and clashes with soldiers and United States Marshals protecting the facility. Similar demonstrations occurred simultaneously in Japan and Western Europe.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
- 1978Australian civilian pilot Frederick Valentich vanishes in a Cessna 182 over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, after reporting contact with an unidentified aircraft.
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruby Jane Smith, Kiel Martin, Whitney Cummings, Sean Mackin, Masashi Tashiro, Meryl Streep, Kian Egan, Lzzy Hale, Neneh Cherry, Ernestine Anderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 2000 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1999. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,387 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 242
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 2032
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 2005 (+198)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1999 (-141)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (October 21, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1969 – Noah Baumbach, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 10, 1963 – Candan Erçetin, Turkish singer-songwriter; April 23, 1904 – Duncan Renaldo, Romanian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078