Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 294th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Claire Waldoff
- 1895Edna Purviance
- 1921Robert Clothier
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1931Shammi Kapoor
- 1948Tom Everett
- 1956Carrie Fisher
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1976Josh Ritter
- 1977David Clayton Rogers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1687Nicolaus I Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician and theorist (d. 1759)
- 1884Claire Waldoff, German singer and actress (d. 1957)
- 1919Jim Wallwork, English-Canadian sergeant and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1942Lou Lamoriello, American ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1945Everett McGill, American actor
- 1947Mary Pipher, American psychologist and author
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer
- 1959Kevin Sheedy, Welsh-Irish footballer and manager
- 1972Felicity Andersen, Australian actress
- 1989Jonathan Viera, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1892Opening ceremonies for the World’s Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
- 1921George Melford’s silent film, The Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, premiers.
- 1943The Provisional Government of Free India is formally declared by Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1959In New York City, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opens to the public.
- 1965Comet Ikeya–Seki approaches perihelion, passing 450,000 kilometers (279,617 miles) from the sun.
- 1969A coup d'état in Somalia brings Siad Barre to power and establishes a socialist republic in Somalia.
- 1977The European Patent Institute is founded.
- 1987Jaffna hospital massacre is carried out by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka killing 70 ethnic Tamil patients, doctors and nurses.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicente Aranda, Nikka Costa, Scott Martin Brooks, Pavlos Sidiropoulos, Gül Gölge, Renée Taylor, Turhan Bey, Nikita Ramsey, Janine Tugonon, Pelé.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 21, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 2001 – Zaijian Jaranilla, Filipino actor; May 19, 1939 – James Fox, English actor and singer; January 12, 1926 – Ray Price, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065