Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 294th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Doyle - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doyle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Doyle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Claire Waldoff
- 1924Julie Wilson
- 1926Leonard Rossiter
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1968Melora Walters
- 1972Masakazu Morita
- 1972Matthew Friedberger
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1980Kim Kardashian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1712James Steuart, Scottish economist and author (d. 1780)
- 1775Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, composer, and critic (d. 1844)
- 1929Ursula K. Le Guin, American author and critic
- 1931Shammi Kapoor, Indian actor and director (d. 2011)
- 1940Frances FitzGerald, American journalist and author
- 1955Dick DeVos, American businessman
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer
- 1966Igor Prins, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1983Ninet Tayeb, Israeli singer and actress
- 1990Ricky Rubio, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1921President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
- 1981Andreas Papandreou becomes Prime Minister of Greece, ending an almost 50-year-long system of power dominated by conservative forces.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sabrina Le Beauf, Baard Owe, Charlton Heston, Sean Wilson, Trenesha Biggers, Christine Lavin, Volker Schlöndorff, Jay Leno, Zypora Spaisman, Mike Lookinland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 21, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1977 – Malia Jones, American model and surfer; October 1, 1938 – Tony Epper, American actor and stuntman (d. 2012); March 6, 2001 – Aryana Engineer, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231