Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. It was the 43rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,806 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,935 days or 29.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1961.
If a dog named Mooi - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mooi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mooi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Constance Bennett
- 1939Tony Roberts
- 1945Buzz Potamkin
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1966Valeria Golino
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1976Helen Svedin
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1858Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1921)
- 1903Curly Howard, American actor and singer (d. 1952)
- 1912Frances Drake, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1913Tamara Desni, German-French actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1943Catherine Deneuve, French actress and singer
- 1943Catherine E. Coulson, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1943Jan de Bont, Dutch director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1949Stiv Bators, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Dead Boys and The Lords of the New Church) (d. 1990)
- 1974Jeff McInnis, American basketball player
- 1983Anton Müller, German footballer
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1923The royalist Leonardopoulos–Gargalidis coup d'état attempt fails in Greece, discrediting the monarchy and paving the way for the establishment of the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1926J. Gordon Whitehead sucker punches magician Harry Houdini in the stomach in Montreal, precipitating his death.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1981The United States Federal Labor Relations Authority votes to decertify the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization for its strike the previous August.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddy Christiani, Alison King, Manuela Arbeláez, Peter Keefe, Lance Bass, Myrna Braza, Josephine Hutchinson, Rick Parfitt, Earl King, Howard Leese.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 5, 1907. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 43rd Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 66 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,806 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,935 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 5, 1907 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1903 – Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973); May 31, 1908 – Nils Poppe, Swedish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000); July 16, 1938 – Tony Jackson, English singer and bass player (The Searchers) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890