Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. It was the 43rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,481 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,160 days or 30.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1961.
If a dog named Cynthia - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cynthia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cynthia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli
- 1891Parker Fennelly
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1972Saffron Burrows
- 1983Plan B
- 1988Matt Evans
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1511Erasmus Reinhold, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1553)
- 1689John V of Portugal (d. 1750)
- 1844Louis Riel, Canadian scholar and politician (d. 1885)
- 1858Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1921)
- 1913Robert Capa, Hungarian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1954)
- 1919Kathleen Ankers, English-American actress and set designer (d. 2001)
- 1923Bert Trautmann, German footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1943Robert Long, Dutch singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2006)
- 1978Chaswe Nsofwa, Zambian footballer (d. 2007)
- 1988Aykut Demir, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lois’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1790Warriors of the Miami people under Chief Little Turtle defeat United States troops under General Josiah Harmar at the site of present-day Fort Wayne, Indiana, in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: P. B. Sreenivas, John Cameron Mitchell, Sobhan Babu, Rino Sashihara, Jean Servais, Zoey Deutch, Nikki Bacolod, Edward "Little Buster" Forehand, Jason Freese, Joe Greene.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 5, 1907. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 43rd Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,481 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,160 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,133
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1961
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 5, 1907 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1920 – Janet Waldo, American actress; August 1, 1963 – Demián Bichir, Mexican-American actor and producer; November 17, 1972 – Lorraine Pascale, English model and chef.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886