Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Luann - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luann will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Luann will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1945Leslie West
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1974Tim Kinsella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889)
- 1875David van Embden, Dutch economist and politician (d. 1962)
- 1882N. C. Wyeth, American painter and illustrator (d. 1945)
- 1917Joan Fontaine, Japanese-American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Manfred Trojahn, German flute player, composer, and conductor
- 1967Rita Guerra, Portuguese singer
- 1967Salvatore Di Vittorio, Italian composer and conductor
- 1974Miroslav Šatan, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1980Şahan Gökbakar, Turkish actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 794Emperor Kanmu relocates the Japanese capital to Heiankyo (now Kyoto).
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1784Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenna Elfman, Patrick Fabian, Yoko Soumi, Beth Riesgraf, Jay Sean, Damon Harris, Gérard Souzay, Yvonne Elliman, Clint Howard, Clive Swift.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 22, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1925 – Sadri Alışık, Turkish actor (d. 1995); June 1, 1985 – Ari Herstand, American singer-songwriter and actor; April 19, 1946 – Tim Curry, English actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,126