Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 295th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,810 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mahogany - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mahogany will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mahogany will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1939Tony Roberts
- 1946Eddie Brigati
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1960Cris Kirkwood
- 1962Bob Odenkirk
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1970Amy Redford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1873Rama Tirtha, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 1906)
- 1881Karl Bernhard Zoeppritz, German geophysicist and seismologist (d. 1908)
- 1887John Reed, American journalist and poet (d. 1920)
- 1919Doris Lessing, Iranian-English author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1964Dražen Petrović, Croatian basketball player (d. 1993)
- 1968Jay Johnston, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Spike Jonze, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Andrés Palop, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1976Luke Adams, Australian race walker
- 1982Heath Miller, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American defenders of Fort Mercer on the Delaware River repulse repeated Hessian attacks in the Battle of Red Bank.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eliza Taylor, Steven Wiig, Arthur Treacher, Yumiko Cheng, Antonello Venditti, Terry Rossio, Lola Albright, Michelle Wright, Fernand Gignac, George Dalaras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 22, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1954 – Pete Briquette, Irish bass player, songwriter, and producer (The Boomtown Rats); October 20, 1960 – Lepa Brena, Bosnian singer and actress; March 18, 1993 – Urassaya Sperbund, Thai model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,302