Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 295th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Charmin - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charmin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Charmin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Joan Fontaine
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1943Jan de Bont
- 1945Leslie West
- 1945Yvan Ponton
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1976Laidback Luke
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126)
- 1511Erasmus Reinhold, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1553)
- 1811Franz Liszt, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1886)
- 1903George Wells Beadle, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1912George N. Leighton, American soldier and judge
- 1938Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer
- 1943Seif Sharif Hamad, Zanzibari politician, 2nd Chief Minister of Zanzibar
- 1959Marc Shaiman, American composer and songwriter
- 1972Saffron Burrows, English actress
- 1983Plan B, English rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 1633Battle of Liaoluo Bay: The Ming dynasty defeats the Dutch East India Company.
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jully Black, Wyclef Jean, Kim Jong-kook, Franco De Vita, Charles Bryant, Elayne Boosler, Mahesh Bhatt, Michelle Heaton, Sidney Toler, Little Eva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 22, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1965 – Paulina Porizkova, Czech-American model and actress; June 20, 1973 – Tom Wlaschiha, German actor; October 4, 1949 – Stephen Gyllenhaal, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195