Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 295th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,692 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1943Robert Long
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1960Shigeru Muroi
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1967Rita Guerra
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1980Niall Breslin
- 1985Federico Ágreda
- 1992Sofia Vassilieva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1197Emperor Juntoku of Japan (d. 1242)
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798)
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1969)
- 1934Donald McIntyre, New Zealand opera singer
- 1946Claude Charron, Canadian educator and politician
- 1959Marc Shaiman, American composer and songwriter
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi, Japanese comedian, singer, and actor
- 1967Carlos Mencia, Honduran-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Ulrike Maier, Austrian skier (d. 1994)
- 1980Luke O'Donnell, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Clarke, Željko Joksimović, Mayte Garcia, Yuuka Yano, Nikolai Sorokin, Ron Taylor, Gary LeVox, Olivia Hallinan, Anthony Laciura, Tony Kanal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 22, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1907 – Maxie Rosenbloom, American boxer and actor (d. 1976); August 27, 1991 – Rikiya Otaka, Japanese actor; July 18, 1978 – Joo Sang-wook, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059