Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 2006. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,890 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,963 days or 5.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 30, 2038.
If a dog named Triumph - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Triumph will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Triumph will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1946Eddie Brigati
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1961Robert Torti
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1972Saffron Burrows
- 1980Niall Breslin
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt, French actress and manager (d. 1923)
- 1905Joseph Kosma, Hungarian-French pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1913Bảo Đại, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1997)
- 1939George Cohen, English footballer
- 1957Henry Lauterbach, German jumper
- 1960Darryl Jenifer, American bass player (Bad Brains and The White Mandingos)
- 1967Oona King, Baroness King of Bow, English academic and politician
- 1975Míchel Salgado, Spanish footballer
- 1978Dion Glover, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Aleks Marić, Australian basketball player
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GEDIAKYNOHCO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters GEDIAKYNOHCO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Emperor Kanmu relocates the Japanese capital to Heiankyo (now Kyoto).
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1926J. Gordon Whitehead sucker punches magician Harry Houdini in the stomach in Montreal, precipitating his death.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khary Payton, Danielle Harris, Carla Bruni, Kim Yu-mi, Joan Severance, Antonio Bernacchi, John Davidson, Atsushi Hashimoto, Donna Cruz, Camille Prats.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2000. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,890 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 2038
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1981 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 2000 (-173)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell (October 28, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1930 – Naomi Shemer, Israeli singer-songwriter (d. 2004); August 1, 1996 – Ellona Santiago, Filipino-American singer; April 18, 1973 – Jad Abumrad, American radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,094