Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 2006. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,783 days or 4.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 30, 2038.
If a dog named Ricky Bobby - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricky Bobby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ricky Bobby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mei Lanfang
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett
- 1939Tony Roberts
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1945Buzz Potamkin
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1985Zac Hanson
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1749Cornelis van der Aa, Dutch historian and bookseller (d. 1816)
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen, Danish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1925Slater Martin, American basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1936John Blashford-Snell, English soldier, author, and explorer
- 1946Deepak Chopra, Indian-American physician and author
- 1949Stiv Bators, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Dead Boys and The Lords of the New Church) (d. 1990)
- 1967Ron Tugnutt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1968Shelby Lynne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Luke O'Donnell, Australian rugby player
- 1982Mark Renshaw, Australian cyclist
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dennis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 2005Tropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic Basin, making the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season the most active Atlantic hurricane season on record with 22 named storms.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mel Stuart, Tom Selleck, Maggy, Alfred Lunt, Quentin Tarantino, Cœur de pirate, Ali Tabatabaee, Joey Zimmerman, George Steele, Chuck Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2000. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 181
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 2038
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1981 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 2000 (-173)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell (October 28, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1929 – Monte Hellman, American director and producer; September 17, 1950 – Fee Waybill, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Tubes); March 9, 1980 – Matthew Gray Gubler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076