Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 2010 was a Friday and it was the 295th day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,855 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 952 days or 3 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 97 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 30, 2042.
If a dog named Mallomar - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 48 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mallomar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mallomar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1966Valeria Golino
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889)
- 1886Erik Bergman, Swedish minister (d. 1970)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939Joaquim Chissano, Mozambican politician, 2nd President of Mozambique
- 1941Charles Keating, English-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1948Lynette Fromme, American attempted assassin of Gerald Ford
- 1952Julie Dash, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Stephanie Cutter, American lawyer and political consultant
- 1969Helmut Lotti, Belgian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Emperor Kanmu relocates the Japanese capital to Heiankyo (now Kyoto).
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1926J. Gordon Whitehead sucker punches magician Harry Houdini in the stomach in Montreal, precipitating his death.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 2005Tropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic Basin, making the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season the most active Atlantic hurricane season on record with 22 named storms.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordan Pruitt, Lewis Arquette, Bianca Gonzalez, Ingrid Bergman, Gale Sondergaard, Tiiu Kuik, Nathan Sykes, Donovan, Ginger Lynn, Shauna O'Brien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1915 – John Dehner, American actor (d. 1992); August 6, 1979 – Megumi Okina, Japanese actress and singer; October 19, 1972 – Pras, American rapper and producer (Fugees).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,347