Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 296th day of the year 1939. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,756 days or 26.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 1971.
If a dog named Apallo - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apallo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Apallo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lilyan Tashman
- 1918Peggy Moran
- 1931Diana Dors
- 1954Ang Lee
- 1956Dianne Reeves
- 1960Katoucha Niane
- 1972Jimmy Wayne
- 1975Odalys García
- 1986Briana Evigan
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1922Jean Barker, Baroness Trumpington, English politician
- 1923Ned Rorem, American composer and author
- 1944Mike Harding, English singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1952Pierre Moerlen, French drummer (Gong) (d. 2005)
- 1954Ang Lee, Taiwanese-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Wayne Rainey, American motorcycle racer
- 1977Brad Haddin, Australian cricketer
- 1981Jeroen Bleekemolen, Dutch race car driver
- 1985Chris Neal, English footballer
- 1998Amandla Stenberg, American actress
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Guy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1867Seventy-two Senators are summoned by Royal Proclamation to serve as the first members of the Canadian Senate.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz concludes with a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Kumanovo between the Serbian and Ottoman armies begins.
- 1929Great Depression: After a steady decline in stock market prices since a peak in September, the New York Stock Exchange begins to show signs of panic.
- 1941World War II: Field Marshal Georgy Zhukov takes command of Red Army operations to prevent the further advance into Russia of German forces and to prevent the Wehrmacht from capturing Moscow.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 1973A United Nations sanctioned cease-fire officially ends the Yom Kippur War between Israel and Syria.
- 1998Swatch Internet Time, a measure of 1000 “beats” per day was inaugurated by the Swatch Group.
- 2012After 38 years, the world’s first teletext service (BBC’s Ceefax) ceases broadcast due to Northern Ireland completing the digital switchover.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: María Chacón, Isaac Hanson, Marni Nixon, Tim DeKay, Rachael Harris, Kaye Stevens, Orsi Kocsis, Peyton List, Robert Parker, Blair Redford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 1971
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1968 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1947 – Raven De La Croix, American actress and producer; June 15, 1977 – Nina Liu, Australian actress; December 3, 1973 – Holly Marie Combs, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021