Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 296th day of the year 1939. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,718 days or 26.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 1971.
If a dog named Lucha - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Maria Anna Adamberger
- 1896Lilyan Tashman
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1959"Weird Al" Yankovic
- 1960Katoucha Niane
- 1974DJ Spinbad
- 1984Izabel Goulart
- 1997Daphne Blunt
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1766Emmanuel de Grouchy, Marquis de Grouchy, French general (d. 1847)
- 1796Stefano Franscini, Swiss statistician and politician (d. 1857)
- 1893Gummo Marx, American actor and agent (d. 1977)
- 1900Douglas Jardine, Indian-English cricketer and lawyer (d. 1958)
- 1910Richard Mortensen, Danish painter and educator (d. 1993)
- 1930Eiji Maruyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2015)
- 1950Maths O. Sundqvist, Swedish businessman (d. 2012)
- 1959Sam Raimi, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Pedro Liriano, Dominican baseball player
- 1997Daphne Blunt, American actress and singer
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1086At the Battle of Sagrajas, the army of Yusuf ibn Tashfin defeats the forces of Castilian King Alfonso VI.
- 1707The first Parliament of Great Britain meets.
- 1861U.S. President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus in Washington, D.C., for all military-related cases.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Westport: Union forces under General Samuel R. Curtis defeat Confederate troops led by General Sterling Price at Westport, near Kansas City.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: At El Alamein in northern Egypt, the British Eighth Army under Field Marshal Montgomery begins a critical offensive to expel the Axis armies from Egypt.
- 1955Prime Minister Ngô Đình Diệm defeats former emperor Bảo Đại in a referendum and founds the Republic of Vietnam.
- 1973A United Nations sanctioned cease-fire officially ends the Yom Kippur War between Israel and Syria.
- 1989Bankruptcy of Wärtsilä Marine; the biggest bankruptcy in the Nordic countries until then.
- 1995Yolanda Saldívar is found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of popular Latin singer Selena. Three days later, Saldívar was sentenced to life in prison, eligible for parole in 2025
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stefan Ludik, Jorge Chaminé, Marion Ross, Jessica Barker, Mary Steenburgen, Pierre Rapsat, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Paul Barber, Aiko, Cornelia Otis Skinner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1968. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,718 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 988
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1968 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1950 – Cybill Shepherd, American actress and singer; December 5, 1969 – Morgan J. Freeman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 10, 1977 – Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994