Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 297th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 947 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Una O'Connor
- 1918Peggy Moran
- 1937Deven Verma
- 1954Ang Lee
- 1956Dwight Yoakam
- 1960Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- 1983Goldie Harvey
- 1984Izabel Goulart
- 1986Briana Evigan
- 1990Stan Walker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 64 BCMarcus Vipsanius Agrippa, Roman general and politician (d. 12 BC)
- 1634Hedwig Eleonora of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1715)
- 1796Stefano Franscini, Swiss statistician and politician (d. 1857)
- 1904Harvey Penick, American golfer and coach (d. 1995)
- 1908František Douda, Czech shot putter (d. 1990)
- 1919Manolis Andronikos, Greek archaeologist and academic (d. 1992)
- 1923Frank Sutton, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1948Hermann Hauser, Austrian-English businessman, co-founded Acorn Computers and Olivetti Research Laboratory
- 1967Jaime Yzaga, Peruvian tennis player
- 1979Prabhas, Indian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157The Battle of Grathe Heath ends the civil war in Denmark. King Sweyn III is killed and Valdemar I restores the country.
- 1641Irish Catholic gentry from Ulster tried to seize control of Dublin Castle, the seat of English rule in Ireland, to force concessions to Catholics.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1739War of Jenkins’ Ear starts: British Prime Minister Robert Walpole, reluctantly declares war on Spain.
- 1946The United Nations General Assembly convenes for the first time, at an auditorium in Flushing, Queens, New York City.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb prematurely detonates in the Shankill area of Belfast, killing the bomber and nine civilians. Ulster loyalists retaliate a week later with the Greysteel massacre.
- 1998Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat reach a “land for peace” agreement.
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
- 2007A powerful cold front in the Bay of Campeche causes the Usumacinta jackup rig to collide with Kab 101, leading to the death and drowning of 22 people during rescue operations after evacuation of the rig.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denise Lor, Amanda Righetti, Princess Erika, Lex Luger, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Grethe Holmer, Preben Mahrt, Charlton Heston, Paul Henreid, Joe DeRita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 23, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1981 – Julie Zenatti, French singer and actress; July 19, 1966 – Nancy Carell, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; October 23, 1959 – "Weird Al" Yankovic, American singer-songwriter, comedian, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923