Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 297th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sallie - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sallie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sallie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Una O'Connor
- 1918Augusta Dabney
- 1956Akie Asaka
- 1956Dianne Reeves
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1970Steve Wilder
- 1975Yoon Son-ha
- 1976Ryan Reynolds
- 1987Seo In-guk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1715Peter II of Russia (d. 1730)
- 1801Albert Lortzing, German singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1851)
- 1875Gilbert N. Lewis, American chemist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1918Paul Rudolph, American architect and academic, designed the Lippo Centre (d. 1997)
- 1931Jim Bunning, American baseball player and politician
- 1946Graeme Barker, English archaeologist and academic
- 1956Dianne Reeves, American singer
- 1978Wang Nan, Chinese table tennis player
- 1985Chris Neal, English footballer
- 1988Aleksandr Salugin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 501The Synodus Palmaris, called by Gothic king Theoderic the Great, discharges Pope Symmachus of all charges, thus ending the schism of Antipope Laurentius.
- 1641Irish Catholic gentry from Ulster tried to seize control of Dublin Castle, the seat of English rule in Ireland, to force concessions to Catholics.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz concludes with a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies an airplane in the first heavier-than-air flight in Europe at Champs de Bagatelle, Paris, France.
- 1939The Japanese Mitsubishi G4M twin-engine “Betty” Bomber makes its maiden flight.
- 1942All 12 passengers and crewmen aboard an American Airlines DC-3 airliner are killed when it is struck by a U.S. Army Air Forces bomber near Palm Springs, California. Amongst the victims is award-winning composer and songwriter Ralph Rainger (“Thanks for the Memory”, “Love in Bloom”, “Blue Hawaii”).
- 1958The Springhill Mine bump: An underground earthquake traps 174 miners in the No. 2 colliery at Springhill, Nova Scotia, the deepest coal mine in North America at the time. By November 1, rescuers from around the world had dug out 100 of the victims, marking the death toll at 74.
- 1989Bankruptcy of Wärtsilä Marine; the biggest bankruptcy in the Nordic countries until then.
- 1998Swatch Internet Time, a measure of 1000 “beats” per day was inaugurated by the Swatch Group.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Knowles, Dana Gillespie, Alexandra Stewart, Lawrence Kasdan, Charley Grapewin, Terence Bayler, Fernando Carrillo, Benjamín Vicuña, Patti Deutsch, Debbie Reynolds.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 23, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1962 – Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress; February 12, 1985 – Saskia Burmeister, Australian actress; May 30, 1962 – Tonya Pinkins, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199