Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 296th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lilyan Tashman
- 1918Peggy Moran
- 1933Carol Fran
- 1956Dianne Reeves
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1960Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- 1969Brooke Theiss
- 1975Yoon Son-ha
- 1976Cat Deeley
- 1985Masiela Lusha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1893Jean Acker, American actress (d. 1978)
- 1905Yen Chia-kan, Chinese lawyer and politician, President of the Republic of China (d. 1993)
- 1911Jack Keller, American hurdler (d. 1978)
- 1920Bob Montana, American illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1959Nancy Grace, American lawyer and journalist
- 1972Bryan Pratt, American lawyer and politician
- 1977Brad Haddin, Australian cricketer
- 1980Mate Bilić, Croatian footballer
- 1982Rodolfo Dantas Bispo, Brazilian footballer
- 1985Mohammed Abdellaoue, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCLiberators’ civil war: Second Battle of Philippi – Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus’s army. Brutus commits suicide.
- 1295The first treaty forming the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France against England is signed in Paris.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1861U.S. President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus in Washington, D.C., for all military-related cases.
- 1929Great Depression: After a steady decline in stock market prices since a peak in September, the New York Stock Exchange begins to show signs of panic.
- 1942All 12 passengers and crewmen aboard an American Airlines DC-3 airliner are killed when it is struck by a U.S. Army Air Forces bomber near Palm Springs, California. Amongst the victims is award-winning composer and songwriter Ralph Rainger (“Thanks for the Memory”, “Love in Bloom”, “Blue Hawaii”).
- 1958The Smurfs, a fictional race of blue dwarves, later popularized in a Hanna-Barbera animated cartoon series, appear for the first time in the story La flute à six schtroumpfs, a Johan and Peewit adventure by Peyo, which is serialized in the weekly Spirou magazine.
- 1972Operation Linebacker, a US bombing campaign against North Vietnam in response to its Easter Offensive, ends after five months.
- 1983Lebanese Civil War: The U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut is hit by a truck bomb, killing 241 U.S. military personnel. A French army barracks in Lebanon is also hit that same morning, killing 58 troops.
- 2011A powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Van Province, Turkey, killing 582 people and injuring thousands.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paz Vega, Minna Gombell, Lane Davies, Dieter Meier, Jaya Bachchan, Peter Bellamy, Melvin Van Peebles, Corey Haim, Darryl Read, Ji Sung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 23, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1970 – C. Ernst Harth, Canadian actor and producer; April 29, 1957 – Geoffrey Gould, American actor; October 11, 1971 – Petra Haden, American violinist and singer (That Dog, Tito & Tarantula, and The Decemberists).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047