Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 297th day of the year 2000. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,392 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,464 days or 6.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 1, 2032.
If a dog named Markiz - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Markiz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Markiz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Albert Lortzing
- 1910Hayden Rorke
- 1918James Daly
- 1973Emi Hashino
- 1976Ryan Reynolds
- 1981Huo Siyan
- 1981Jackie Long
- 1983Josh Strickland
- 1990Stan Walker
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1762Samuel Morey, American engineer (d. 1843)
- 1766Emmanuel de Grouchy, Marquis de Grouchy, French general (d. 1847)
- 1888Onésime Gagnon, Canadian scholar and politician, 20th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 1961)
- 1897Marjorie Flack, American author and illustrator (d. 1958)
- 1943Alida Chelli, Italian actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1951Fatmir Sejdiu, Kosovan academic and politician, 2nd President of Kosovo
- 1958Rose Nabinger, German singer
- 1979Bud Smith, American baseball player
- 1991Princess Mako of Akishino
- 1993Taylor Spreitler, American actress and singer
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SBEAOJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters SBEAOJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCLiberators’ civil war: Second Battle of Philippi – Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus’s army. Brutus commits suicide.
- 1641Irish Catholic gentry from Ulster tried to seize control of Dublin Castle, the seat of English rule in Ireland, to force concessions to Catholics.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1694British/American colonial forces, led by Sir William Phips, fail to seize Quebec from the French.
- 1915Women’s suffrage: In New York City, 25,000–33,000 women march on Fifth Avenue to advocate their right to vote.
- 1941World War II: Field Marshal Georgy Zhukov takes command of Red Army operations to prevent the further advance into Russia of German forces and to prevent the Wehrmacht from capturing Moscow.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history begins in the Philippines.
- 1958The Springhill Mine bump: An underground earthquake traps 174 miners in the No. 2 colliery at Springhill, Nova Scotia, the deepest coal mine in North America at the time. By November 1, rescuers from around the world had dug out 100 of the victims, marking the death toll at 74.
- 1972Operation Linebacker, a US bombing campaign against North Vietnam in response to its Easter Offensive, ends after five months.
- 1973The Watergate scandal: US President Richard M. Nixon agrees to turn over subpoenaed audio tapes of his Oval Office conversations.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Kang Je-gyu, Kate Nauta, Erika Padilla, Randy Bachman, Jude Ciccolella, Daevid Allen, Kazuyuki Sekiguchi, Sally Forrest, Vinod Raj.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 2000.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 2000 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 2000
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,392 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 250
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (October 28, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1940 – Al Pacino, American actor and director; April 9, 1966 – Cynthia Nixon, American actress and singer; January 13, 1961 – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,084