Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 2008 was a Thursday and it was the 297th day of the year 2008. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,626 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,542 days or 4.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 1, 2040.
If a dog named Kyla - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kyla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita
- 1959"Weird Al" Yankovic
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1960Katoucha Niane
- 1970Steve Wilder
- 1976Cat Deeley
- 1983Goldie Harvey
- 1990Matt Angel
- 1990Stan Walker
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1893Gummo Marx, American actor and agent (d. 1977)
- 1942Douglas Dunn, Scottish poet, critic, and academic
- 1942Michael Crichton, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1973Christian Dailly, Scottish footballer
- 1979Simon Davies, Welsh footballer
- 1983Goldie Harvey, Nigerian singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1985Miguel, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1987Félix Doubront, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1993Taylor Spreitler, American actress and singer
- 1999Joseph Andre Garcia, Filipino actor
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tyler’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCLiberators’ civil war: Second Battle of Philippi – Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus’s army. Brutus commits suicide.
- 1086At the Battle of Sagrajas, the army of Yusuf ibn Tashfin defeats the forces of Castilian King Alfonso VI.
- 1157The Battle of Grathe Heath ends the civil war in Denmark. King Sweyn III is killed and Valdemar I restores the country.
- 1295The first treaty forming the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France against England is signed in Paris.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Westport: Union forces under General Samuel R. Curtis defeat Confederate troops led by General Sterling Price at Westport, near Kansas City.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz concludes with a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Kumanovo between the Serbian and Ottoman armies begins.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history begins in the Philippines.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne de Casalis, Rola, Mei Kurokawa, Ned Brower, Joe Lally, Günther Kaufmann, Idalis DeLeón, Taboo, Deborah Raffin, Ananya Khare.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 2008.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 2008 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Womanizer by Britney Spears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 25, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 2008
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,626 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,542 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 156
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 2040
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Womanizer by Britney Spears (October 25, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1958 – Nik Kershaw, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; March 16, 1936 – Elisabeth Volkmann, German actress and singer (d. 2006); May 15, 1916 – Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,056