Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 297th day of the year 1929. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,275 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,092 days or 30.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1961.
If a dog named Pugy - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pugy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pugy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1713Marie Fel
- 1901Gilda Gray
- 1924Mary Lee
- 1959Brad Johnson
- 1962Kristen Hall
- 1962Mark Morettini
- 1964Linda Ballantyne
- 1976Joakim Nätterqvist
- 1980Casey Wilson
- 1989Shenae Grimes
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1933Norman Rush, American author and educator
- 1940Martin Campbell, New Zealand director and producer
- 1949Francisco Rafael Arellano Félix, Mexican drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1954Mike Rounds, American businessman and politician, 31st Governor of South Dakota
- 1959Ruth Perednik, English-Israeli psychologist and academic
- 1963Giselle Laronde, Trinidadian model, Miss World 1986
- 1964Paul Bonwick, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1979Marijonas Petravičius, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1981Alfred Vargas, Filipino actor and politician
- 1990Kirby Bliss Blanton, American actress
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IXSTOPYU? Check your answers here: Word solver IXSTOPYU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Chartres Cathedral is dedicated in the presence of King Louis IX of France; the cathedral is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 1260Saif ad-Din Qutuz, Mamluk sultan of Egypt, is assassinated by Baibars, who seizes power for himself.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth is completely divided among Austria, Prussia, and Russia.
- 1851William Lassell discovers the moons Umbriel, and Ariel, orbiting Uranus.
- 1926Harry Houdini’s last performance takes place at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1947Famed animator Walt Disney testifies before the House Un-American Activities Committee, naming Disney employees he believes to be communists.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1973The Yom Kippur War ends.
- 1998Launch of Deep Space 1 comet/asteroid mission.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asami Kimura, Lobo, Tahj Mowry, Eugen Schuhmacher, Sho Sakurai, Marie Fel, Sting, James Fox, Emma Lahana, Ott Sepp.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1929.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1911. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 328 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,275 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,092 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 1961
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1911 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1948 – John Carpenter, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer; January 20, 1926 – Patricia Neal, American actress (d. 2010); December 26, 1915 – Rolf Botvid, Swedish actor and screenwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962