Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1928 was a Thursday and it was the 299th day of the year 1928. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,117 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,039 days or 30.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 3, 1960.
If a dog named Sushie - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sushie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sushie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Minnie Pearl
- 1958Phil Daniels
- 1962Nick Hancock
- 1969Nika Futterman
- 1970Adam Goldberg
- 1970Adam Pascal
- 1970Ed Robertson
- 1971Rosie Ledet
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1984Sara Lumholdt
View the complete list of October 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1709Georg Gebel, German organist and composer (d. 1753)
- 1939Zelmo Beaty, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1940Jimmy Herman, Canadian actor (d. 2013)
- 1961Willie Walsh, Irish-English businessman
- 1970Ed Robertson, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Barenaked Ladies and Yukon Kornelius)
- 1971Craig Robinson, American actor and singer
- 1979Bat for Lashes, English singer-songwriter (Sexwitch)
- 1979Sarah Thompson, American actress
- 1985Ayahi Takagaki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 2001Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant
View the complete list of October 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Emperor Leo I acclaims his grandson Leo II as Caesar of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1616Dutch sea-captain Dirk Hartog makes second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, at the later-named Dirk Hartog Island off the West Australian coast.
- 1747British fleet under Admiral Sir Edward Hawke defeats the French at the Second Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1927The Italian luxury liner SS Principessa Mafalda sinks off the coast of Brazil, killing 314.
- 1944Heinrich Himmler orders a crackdown on the Edelweiss Pirates, a loosely organized youth culture in Nazi Germany that had assisted army deserters and others to hide from the Third Reich.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1980Proceedings on the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction conclude at The Hague.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
View the complete list of October 25 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emmanuelle Chriqui, Ian Abercrombie, Christopher Plummer, Kelsey Sanders, Stana Katic, Chalice, Annie Potts, Larry Clark, Johnny Brown, Douglas Trumbull.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 25, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 25, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 299th day of 1928
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,117 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 3, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1915 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1936 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1971 – Kris Aquino, Filipino actress and producer; June 24, 1955 – Betsy Randle, American actress; February 27, 1989 – Matt Lapinskas, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850