Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 298th day of the year 1929. It was the 43rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,990 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,997 days or 30.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 3, 1961.
If a dog named Kiley - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kiley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Beate Sirota Gordon
- 1939Robin Spry
- 1940Jimmy Herman
- 1955Glynis Barber
- 1958Phil Daniels
- 1963Tracy Nelson
- 1965Þorsteinn Bachmann
- 1965Mathieu Amalric
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1979Rosa Mendes
View the complete list of October 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1802Joseph Montferrand, Canadian logger and strongman (d. 1864)
- 1864Alexander Gretchaninov, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 1956)
- 1864John Francis Dodge, American businessman, co-founded the Dodge Company (d. 1920)
- 1903Katharine Byron, American lawyer and politician (d. 1976)
- 1927Lawrence Kohlberg, American psychologist and author (d. 1987)
- 1928Anthony Franciosa, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1948Diana Burrell, English viola player and composer
- 1977Birgit Prinz, German footballer and psychologist
- 1981Jon Wood, American race car driver
- 1989Ivan Marconi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of October 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Virgil’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Seljuk Turks defeat German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1616Dutch sea-captain Dirk Hartog makes second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, at the later-named Dirk Hartog Island off the West Australian coast.
- 1712coronation de Louis XV of France
- 1812War of 1812: The American frigate, USS United States, commanded by Stephen Decatur, captures the British frigate HMS Macedonian.
- 1854The Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War (Charge of the Light Brigade).
- 1920After 74 days on hunger strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney dies.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1945The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- 1977Digital Equipment Corporation releases OpenVMS V1.0.
View the complete list of October 25 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Françoise Pascal, Devon Aoki, Giacomo Furia, Andreja Pejić, John Doman, Michael Des Barres, Lisa Kudrow, Charles Kimbrough, Noel Fisher, Seth MacFarlane.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 25, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 25, 1938. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 25, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 298th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 43rd Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,990 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,997 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,117
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 3, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 25, 1938 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1980 – Johanna Klum, German singer and actress; October 27, 1983 – Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Turkish model and actor; November 6, 1979 – Myolie Wu, Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932