Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 26, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 299th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jackie Coogan
- 1922Fred Wood
- 1934Hans-Joachim Roedelius
- 1952Bobby Bandiera
- 1965Aaron Kwok
- 1974Raveena Tandon
- 1982Niña Dolino
- 1986Emilia Clarke
- 1986Schoolboy Q
- 1994Allie DeBerry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 26.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 26.
- 1880Andrei Bely, Russian author, poet, and critic (d. 1934)
- 1924Shaw Taylor, English actor and television host (d. 2015)
- 1946Pat Sajak, American journalist, actor, and game show host
- 1947Reg Empey, Northern Irish businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of Belfast
- 1951Tommy Mars, American keyboard player
- 1957Bob Golic, American football player and radio host
- 1965Aaron Kwok, Hong Kong singer, dancer, and actor
- 1967Douglas Alexander, Scottish lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1971Jim Butcher, American author
- 1991Riho Iida, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1377Tvrtko I is crowned the first king of Bosnia.
- 1774The first Continental Congress adjourns in Philadelphia.
- 1813War of 1812: A combined force of British regulars, Canadian militia, and Mohawks defeat the Americans in the Battle of the Chateauguay.
- 1861The Pony Express officially ceases operations.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Ottoman occupied city of Thessaloniki, is liberated and unified with Greece on the feast day of its patron saint Demetrius. On the same day, Serbian troops captured Skopje.
- 1942World War II: In the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands during the Guadalcanal Campaign, one U.S. aircraft carrier, Hornet, is sunk and another aircraft carrier, Enterprise, is heavily damaged, while two Japanese carriers and one cruiser are heavily damaged.
- 1947The Maharaja of Kashmir and Jammu agrees to allow his kingdom to join India.
- 1991History of Slovenia: Three months after the end of the Ten-Day War, the last soldier of the Yugoslav People’s Army leaves the territory of the Republic of Slovenia.
- 1992The Charlottetown Accord fails to win majority support in a Canada wide referendum.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Mossad agents assassinate Islamic Jihad leader Fathi Shaqaqi in his hotel in Malta.
View the complete list of historical events for October 26.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 26 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Ryeowook, Jorge Garcia, Aya Suzaki, Rocky Marciano, David Starobin, James Sikking, Jim Lea, Teri Austin, Yolanda Adams, Mary Leona Gage.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 26 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 26, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1969 – Francis Magee, Irish-English actor; May 3, 1919 – Pete Seeger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (The Weavers and Almanac Singers) (d. 2014); July 17, 1975 – Cécile de France, Belgian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039