Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of October 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 26, 2009 was a Monday and it was the 299th day of the year 2009. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,156 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,719 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 4, 2041.
If a dog named Quesadillas - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quesadillas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Quesadillas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Keith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Panos Gavalas
- 1934Hans-Joachim Roedelius
- 1942Zdenko Runjić
- 1945Jaclyn Smith
- 1946Pat Sajak
- 1953Lauren Tewes
- 1960Patrick Breen
- 1974Raveena Tandon
- 1978Jimmy Aggrey
View the complete list of October 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 26.
- 1910John Krol, American cardinal (d. 1996)
- 1929Neal Matthews, Jr., American singer (The Jordanaires) (d. 2000)
- 1945Jaclyn Smith, American actress and producer
- 1948Toby Harrah, American baseball player and coach
- 1953Lauren Tewes, American actress
- 1953Maureen Teefy, American actress and singer
- 1963Ted Demme, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2002)
- 1966Steve Valentine, Scottish actor and singer
- 1979Movsar Barayev, Chechen militia leader (d. 2002)
- 1987Abudramae Bamba, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of October 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Benjamin Franklin departs from America for France on a mission to seek French support for the American Revolution.
- 1860Meeting of Teano. Giuseppe Garibaldi, conqueror of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, gives it to King Victor Emmanuel II of Italy.
- 1861The Pony Express officially ceases operations.
- 1905Sweden accepted the independence of Norway.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Caporetto; Italy suffers a catastrophic defeat to the forces of Austria-Hungary and Germany. The young unknown Oberleutnant Erwin Rommel captures Mount Matajur with only 100 Germans against a force of over 7000 Italians.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Leyte Gulf ends with an overwhelming American victory.
- 1947The Maharaja of Kashmir and Jammu agrees to allow his kingdom to join India.
- 1967Mohammad Reza Pahlavi crowns himself Emperor of Iran and then crowns his wife Farah Empress of Iran.
- 1992The London Ambulance Service is thrown into chaos after the implementation of a new CAD, or Computer Aided Dispatch, system which failed.
- 2014Britain withdraws from Afghanistan after the end of Operation Herrick which started on June 20, 2002 after 12 years four months and seven days.
View the complete list of October 26 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 26, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsey Wixson, Lisa Loeb, John Aylward, Kirk Alyn, Lynn Whitfield, Leonard Stone, Eileen Fulton, Joe Jackson, Dayton Lummis, Françoise Loranger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 26 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 26, 2009.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th October 2009 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1997. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 26th October 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 26, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 299th day of 2009
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,156 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 4, 2041
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 2005 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1997 (-123)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne (October 31, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.X.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1913 – Françoise Loranger, Canadian playwright and producer (d. 1995); October 2, 1940 – Pantelis Voulgaris, Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 7, 1945 – John Heard, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075